Satellite Dish Installation

TopDogger

The guys from the PSI satellite shop on Sukhumvit (between Klang and Nua) on the left side if driving towards Bkk are quit OK.

FTA (Free to Air) dishes will beam you a load of channels that are a complete waste unless you come from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India etc. For the average Falang the only interesting ones are few. BBC, Australia, Bloomberg and some others in addition to a French TV5, Dutch BTV, Italy RAI.

You better check it out what exactly you can receive with your FTA dish.

Their are some decoding tricks to receive the pay TV channels but the codes has to be followed on the net and you might have to change those codes 3 times in 1 evening. A true headache.

I have the D-Move from PSI and recently installed UBC... Today I hardly use my D-Move and regard it as a Wright-off.

The guys from the PSI satellite shop on Sukhumvit (between Klang and Nua) on the left side if driving towards Bkk are quit OK.

FTA (Free to Air) dishes will beam you a load of channels that are a complete waste unless you come from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India etc. For the average Falang the only interesting ones are few. BBC, Australia, Bloomberg and some others in addition to a French TV5, Dutch BTV, Italy RAI.

Their are some decoding tricks to receive the pay TV channels but the codes has to be followed on the net and you might have to change those codes 3 times in 1 evening. A true headache.

I have the D-Move from PSI and recently installed UBC... Today I hardly use my D-Move and regard it as a Wright-off.

Right hand side if driving to Bkk...

PM Me and i'll give you the real scoop.

Barry

• 1 year later...

I have heard that Dream TV in the Phillipines is the way to go for an American and/or can you recommend another source. I also would like to get FOXNEWS!!! Any info would be helpful!!!

PM Me and i'll give you the real scoop.

Barry