Hotels That Look Like Boats : )

M&M

Hi

I remember at the end of Beach Road 2 hotels (I think - maybe only 1???) that has the shape of a boat from the outside.

Does anyone know the names of these hotels?

Any contact info - phone no's or websites or any idea of room rates?

Advice appreciated.

Cheers

M&M

If you check into the hotel be careful if you are going to use the gym. I joined the the gym for a 3 month membership but got a serious bout of the flu/legioners sickness due to the temprature in the gym , steam room , sauna , not being eqaulized and man it was bad . I thought it was my equilibriane but I spoke to several people who had the same complaint. Chok Dee

If you check into the hotel be careful if you are going to use the gym. I joined the the gym for a 3 month membership but got a serious bout of the flu/legioners sickness due to the temprature in the gym , steam room , sauna , not being eqaulized and man it was bad . I thought it was my equilibriane but I spoke to several people who had the same complaint. Chok Dee

There is a world of difference between flu and legionaires disease, neither of which will be caused by temperature differentials.

How would they equalize the temperatures of the gym, steam room and sauna?

If temperature variation caused flu/legionnaires sickness then most of us would be sick all of the time because in Thailand most of us are constantly running between hot temperatures and cool air conditioned rooms.

Your immune system is probably not up to scratch.