Worst Bar Music Here

judge thread

For me I hope I never hear the Eagles ever again thouth this is indeed a forlorn hope with their gig's timing. Forty forty five by buffalo or whatever jars only slightly less than that esan crooner in praise of mia nois and the bloody scorpions! But I know there are more....

I second the Eagles, although they are talented musicians, I never want to hear Hotel California again....Country roads is another one, Achy Breaky heart, Holiday by Scorpions, Yesterday by The Beatles, Smooth by Santana, green green grass of Home, all fall closely behind :o

ACDC

Darude - Sandstorm

One night in Bangkok - Strange how this is played...

Any of that "cheeky" RCA/Route 66 style Thai techno. How TF can you listen to that <deleted> then knock *real* electronic dance music?

Most bar owners have absolutely dreadful taste in tunes.

ACDC

Darude - Sandstorm

One night in Bangkok - Strange how this is played...

Any of that "cheeky" RCA/Route 66 style Thai techno. How TF can you listen to that <deleted> then knock *real* electronic dance music?

Most bar owners have absolutely dreadful taste in tunes.

I basically agree... but taste is highly personal... chances are we would like the same stuff if we were born here.

I am so sick of "Wind of Change".

What irritates me even more (but which I don't mention as that would be very rude) is that when I walk into a restaurant with my girlfriend, they will suddenly change the Thai music into some cheesy Western crap - most often the Bee Gees or the Eagles. They do this is a gesture of courtesy I suppose, so it'd be rude to say something... but still :o

It's strange, but the songs I hate worst are the ones that are playing in my head when I wake up and continue doing so throughout the rest of the day. :o

But for Bar music, anything that has a 'two-step shuffle beat' to it. Anything faster or slower messes with the BGs dancing coordinations and they look totally lost. Priceless. :D

Oh.. and that 'To be number one.' song. Give me the sound of a dentist's drill anytime. :D

For me I hope I never hear the Eagles ever again ....

I just wish they'd play the original electric guitar version of Hotel California, not the live acoustic version :o

But my local bar in Rawai has a computer-based program to play a huge selection of tracks, and it allows people to select their favourite tracks and even create their own "playlist". So I can hear exactly what I and the g/f wants. :D

This is my church

This is where I heal my hurts

This is my church

This is my church

It’s a natural grace

Of watching young life shape

It’s in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church (2x)

For tonight

PAT is a dj

:o

"If I had another chance tonight

I'd try to tell you that the things

We had were right" --Sanchez Roger

That's Roger Sanchez

:o

Reminds me of when the Dentist visited our school. Names were read out back to front.

Green David always had me in stiches :D

But then i was only 8!