When Do You Usually Post/read The Forum?

MaiSonJai

When do you usually post/read the forum?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Usually I download my private mail at home between 6-7:00 am and remote-log-in the office computer. Same time check on TV.

During office hours I am on-line for at least 10 hrs and most of the time keep the site open.

You also have to take into account the fact that people post from many time zones around the world. While many are in or around the Thailand time zone, many others are in the European and American time zones. But the posting times are all relative to the server clock where these pages are hosted.

Work time for me, which is 00:00-12:00 Bangkok time, weekdays and weekends. I could have voted for 3 of the choices, but I chose work. :D I'm in the UK, but I live on NY time (EST).

From next month I'll be living in Thailand 12 hours out of sync. :o At least the new bar closing times won't really affect me. :D

I voted "Others" - any time day or night! I am retired and live a 25 hour day - meaning I go to bed one hour later every day. One day, it's 12 midnight, the next 1 am, the next 2 am. When it gets to 8 am I think "not much point going to sleep now", so I don't. The next night, my body clock "resets", so I go to bed at 11 or 12. And it starts again. :o

As my computer is in my work-place (although it is my personal property) I am logged in throughout the working day - 6am to 7pm. But there is a very relaxed attitude to doing personal work during working hours, due to the long time frame. As it is now dark by 7 pm, we shall soon shorten the working day, so there may be less rostings from me - to the joy and relief of others :o

And even with these long hours, Suvarnabhumi Airport is falling further behind schedule every week. May be on two shifts soon, but only certain trades can work productively in the dark.

I check the forum from work, in between classes. :o

I usually leave the Thaivisa site open but some days I only have time to check PMs. I don't read the postings as much as I did when I was still in China, but when I am in need of a break during work hours, I can depend on the forum for some entertainment. :D

Strictly during working hours, as internet is part of the job anyway, so can dip in and out as I please. Most of the information I need here, which is primarily visa related, I can get while I'm working anyway. Mainly it's killing time stuff.

Do people really spend a lot of their non-working hours on forums? Ouch. Talk about needing a life.