Bangkok Meetup

Insight

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was wrong with the last one, not enough poms for you?

Never enough, stroll. Never enough. :D

Shall we have a poll on the venue?

I'm not really qualified to make any suggestions on venue... so I'll leave that up to everyone else... :D

Just tell me where... what time.... and directions from the nearest landmark.. :D

totster :o

Just been to 'inspect' the venue.

What?:

Quietish, 'family-friendly' bar/restaurant with a multipage menu with Thai and Western dishes, standard Thai from 70bt. Beer Chang as well as Singha on tap, 50 and 55bt per mug. Not to be confused with the beergarden on Soi 7!

Where?:

Itis on the right side of Sukhumvit Soi 8, and has a large neon sign "Beergarden Sukhumvit 8", can't be missed.

BTS: Nana

If you travel by car and are not fimiliar with the one-way system in the area and find yourself on the 'wrong' side of Suk, I advise to park there or leave the Taxi at one of the 2 pedestrian overpasses: Suk/corner Soi7 or in front of the Ambassador Hotel. Soi8 is on the other side between the two overpasses, and so is Nana BTS station.

Kao chai dai, kao chai mai?

Where?:

Itis on the right side of Sukhumvit Soi 8, and has a large neon sign "Beergarden Sukhumvit 8", can't be missed.

If you travel by car and are not fimiliar with the one-way system in the area and find yourself on the 'wrong' side of Suk, I advise to park there or leave the Taxi at one of the 2 pedestrian overpasses: Suk/corner Soi7 or in front of the Ambassador Hotel. Soi8 is on the other side between the two overpasses, and so is Nana BTS station.

Exactly what I need to get there... cheers, seeya there then.. :D

totster :o

I'm up for November 19th as well at Soi 8 - but how to recognise everyone???? Look for a large group of people looking awkward???

Yeah! look for people with TV and DVD stickers on their forehead!

Explorer :o

ps - Can i come too? I still got my Intel Inside sticker.

Just been to 'inspect' the venue.

What?:

Quietish, 'family-friendly' bar/restaurant with a multipage menu with Thai and Western dishes, standard Thai from 70bt. Beer Chang as well as Singha on tap, 50 and 55bt per mug. Not to be confused with the beergarden on Soi 7!

Where?:

:o:D

Would I become your pain in the arse if I wanted to change the venue? I've chatted with a few members last night and they would prefer to go to Dubliner instead as our mate, Lee, will be performing. More activities there anyway.

Feedback please. If you lot are fine with changing the venue, I'll go talk with the guy who runs Dubliner during the week to make sure we have enough seats for our gang.

http://www.dublinerasia.com/