Salaries For Managers And Office Personnel

jackcorbett

I am trying to get a realistic assessment for salaries here in Pattaya for management and accounting personnel as I am on the committee in charge of representing the owners' interests in my building. Okay.....the manager would be in charge of a small condo building, say 60 units. He would be working an eight hour day, and no more. Pressure is minimal. He would be in charge of making sure that repairs are done on a timely basis, overseeing the books while being assisted by a secretary with a reasonable amount of accounting skills. His duties would consist of lining up contracts with several small companies providing security, cleaning the swimming pool, making sure the building and outside common areas are cleaned properly and so on.

Obviously when I mentioned in the subject heading "accounting personnel" I have in mind the secretary in charge of receiving payments from the residents, recording accounting entries into her computer using Quickbooks, making sure the condo community's bills are paid, typing letters, doing faxes, etc. One could for instance hire for either the secretarial job or manager a recent college graduate with a four year college degree. This would be an option. The person could be male or female and fairly aharp. Any ideas on what these kind of people make? Although we have people in place already, I need to keep informed about what market rates are for such people.