Let Meet Up For Moo Kata - Poll For

Ta22

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well . i been staying in thailand for a long time . bt mostly in chiangmai - since i got married i move to BAngkok ..

i am not much of a Beer person .. but i alway enjoy a Good BBQ moo kata - and more then happy to meet some . People who is staying in Thailand ..

So i call -for a Outing - to visit One of the MOO kata . - In the raea of Lat phao , Phram 9 , Bankapi - or even Rachada area -

No special rule eveyrone welcome you can bring you kids and wife also -

--

Amercian Share - Soft drink and water --

Average about 150b - 220b per head . ( from my past MOo kata outing with Friends . )

--------

ANyone interested Please leave a NAME - I Also started a POll to see What DAY is BEST

---------

TO keep it a light and friendly Outing . it would be a On time on target Meet up ..

once confirm . PLAce and Location will be POSTED up ..

as well as name .-

-------------------

Hope everyone can be ON time .. if we are having Dinner together .

--

Dinner start plus minus 15 min from MEETing time ..

is BufFet

--------

If you have special idea or request Please suggest or Pm me .

---

You can bring anyone you want to this meeting , WIfe , Gf , lover , kids, anyone .

but everyone share the Bills .

---

Dress code causal

----

Hope we can get something up within a week or so - i am really free almost everyday .

:o

---

i am looking at Friday Night or Sat .

Week day is fine for me also .

:D The POll would act as a Guild Line for Future Meeting .-

--------------

You can Join in the poll even if you are not free to come .. for the up coming meeting .

-------------

If everyone Drink. it would be easy - if not ... depend on the crowd . Beer cost would be share amoung drinker .

-------

not to least too many rule -- is really just a simple - dinner to meet up some faces online and also widen you circle and who know .. we might be able to help each other - and also exchange info and know how to stay in thailand ,

:D

------

Possible - Outing .MOVIE - Dinner , BOWLING . SNOOKER . SUPPER CLUB , and so on .:D

Even a Rider club i ride a YAMAHA NOUVO :D

Edited by Ta22

OK MOO KATA refer to Thau style Buffet which is on Hot plate - is a cross between BBQ and Steamboat .

you get a selection of about 20-30 type of food . best way is ask people around you .

SO NOW .

Interested PARTY .

----------

Ta22 + Wife

BT ( BIGTOE3 )

Interested Party Please PM me your E-mail . cos i will send you a Email -and contact number thanks you .

--- Hope more would join in ..

For Star let see if we can Get one Outing UP THIS WEEK END FRIDAY or Sat ok

We can have the POt Specially for him .. But PLease not MOst MOO kata IS pork ..

but there is also SEAFOOD selection .. -

----here is a Unrelated link to someone website which i found with some photo of MOO KATA

http://maxtrix.exteen.com/20071204/etc

Edited by Ta22

OK MOO KATA refer to Thau style Buffet which is on Hot plate - is a cross between BBQ and Steamboat .

you get a selection of about 20-30 type of food . best way is ask people around you .

SO NOW .

Interested PARTY .

----------

Ta22 + Wife

BT ( BIGTOE3 )

Interested Party Please PM me your E-mail . cos i will send you a Email -and contact number thanks you .

--- Hope more would join in ..

For Star let see if we can Get one Outing UP THIS WEEK END FRIDAY or Sat ok

We can have the POt Specially for him .. But PLease not MOst MOO kata IS pork ..

but there is also SEAFOOD selection .. -

----here is a Unrelated link to someone website which i found with some photo of MOO KATA

http://maxtrix.exteen.com/20071204/etc

SorrY can't make Sat as BKK footy night as explained in Soi 8 - BUT yo could always go there :o

BT

i Would be interested to go to Soi 8 can you give me mor einfo on how to go ..

i am not much a beer person will softdrink be ok /

Soi 8 IN Soi 8 - bts Nana exit 3 about 50 yards up on left hand side.....

Re soft drinks !!!!!!! may get a little light banter I think - see other football night out threads for more info but as they say in BKK ---

" UP TO YOU " :o:D

bt