Send Wife Back To Thailand

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time we had an argued i got a slap around the head from the wife. Can we go the domestic violence route and save the £750 ILR fees. :D

Yorkie

Your wife would have to go first to a doctor so he /she could see evidence of a battering and other injuries and then to the police to make a statement. That done to a womens refuge who would refer her to a lawyer who could make representations on her behalf to the IND. Photo's help too. Men who do this are scumbags.

I think you missed the joke. :o

Last time we had an argued i got a slap around the head from the wife. Can we go the domestic violence route and save the £750 ILR fees. :D

Yorkie

Your wife would have to go first to a doctor so he /she could see evidence of a battering and other injuries and then to the police to make a statement. That done to a womens refuge who would refer her to a lawyer who could make representations on her behalf to the IND. Photo's help too. Men who do this are scumbags.

I think you missed the joke. :o

Clearly missed the joke. :D

Well Tommy hasn`t wrote for a few days. I for one hopes he can work it out with his wife. She needs all his support as her husband right now and he seems to be giving up on her already.

As someone said imagine being in the village after leaving your job, family etc and she tells you to go back to falang land....

Well Tommy hasn`t wrote for a few days.

Well, Tommy peeped in and had a look....and disappeared again.

Why opening a topic, bash upon your newly wedded wife and no follow up...? :o

LaoPo

dear tommy,

if you do look in again...please think about this.

if you went to thailand, and had a whirlwind romance, with a bar girl, or non bar girl, got married in a rush, or maybe did it to make sure of visa, then my friend your in big sh*t, and i would get rid, a.s.a.p

i say this because, it is always done for the wrong reasons, ( both sides ) and never works!

but if the above is incorrect, then go with all the other sensible advice, as in be patients, and understanding, if you knew each other for a long time before bringing her to uk, and have had to date a good relationship, then work on it mate.

best of luck.