Showing Emotion To Thai Girls

What I’ve learned is that Thai women expect you to be strong and first of all respect yourself before they will respect you. My GF does not like to see me upset or berate myself in anyway. She’s quite a tactile person and shows little emotion most of the time. I’ve been in volatile relationships in the past so one of the first conversations we had when we got together was around how to handle arguments or when one of us felt upset or angry and she said that I should never try to talk her round but to just let her go and have time alone and she would come back after she’d calmed down and it usually works. But they’re all different, my ex was a different case entirely to the point where she got kicks out of provoking a reaction, toxic relationship. 

On 10/12/2004 at 11:24 PM, The Gentleman Scamp said:

Anyway, back to the point - why is showing emotion such a... Taboo almost?

Women (worldwide) don't like men that cry.

They want strong, brutal, heartless thugs for their lovers which is why pimps, drug dealers, gang members and murderers are always surrounded by the most beautiful women. It's just genetic programming really, strong brutal men provide the best protection in the wild, and produce the strongest babies.

AWALT but western women 'pretend' more than Thai women.

There are so many easily available women in Thailand, there's no need to get attached to one.

When one leaves I view it not as a loss, but as an opportunity to try a new one.

Edited by BritManToo

On 10/13/2004 at 12:49 AM, Liverish said:

send them an SMS at 3am telling them you are in bed with another girl and having a great time .

this really bugs them badly .

Questionable advice - you could wake up with your wedding tackle fed to the ducks.