Thais Prefer Quickies In Bed

george

Women's lib hasn't made it over to Thailand (22.5). The women aren't loud or brash; they are feminine and attentive. Treat your girl with respect and attention (i.e., just be normal and treat her like a lady) and she will not be able to do enough for you. She'll put toothpaste on the brush for you and wash your back. In bed she will wrap herself around you. Maybe even more than that. She might not allow you to put food on your plate in a buffet, insisting on doing it for you. Or she might trim your already-shortened fingernails and clean your ears (you haven't lived until you have truly wax-free ears.) She wants you to understand that she appreciates you. Thai women take care of their men and it's intoxicating.

All that in 22.5......to be honest its a bullshit story thread starter....rubbish....these ladies can be the best there are.....I have never felt more relaxed with my thai wife......massage and aroma with making love to conclude an evening together...x2

Women's lib hasn't made it over to Thailand (22.5). The women aren't loud or brash; they are feminine and attentive. Treat your girl with respect and attention (i.e., just be normal and treat her like a lady) and she will not be able to do enough for you. She'll put toothpaste on the brush for you and wash your back. In bed she will wrap herself around you. Maybe even more than that. She might not allow you to put food on your plate in a buffet, insisting on doing it for you. Or she might trim your already-shortened fingernails and clean your ears (you haven't lived until you have truly wax-free ears.) She wants you to understand that she appreciates you. Thai women take care of their men and it's intoxicating.

All that in 22.5......to be honest its a bullshit story thread starter....rubbish....these ladies can be the best there are.....I have never felt more relaxed with my thai wife......massage and aroma with making love to conclude an evening together...x2

Unbelievable what you get for a mere 1000 baht and 300 baht foreplay :o

Once upon a time there was a thaibar

Where we used to raise a glass or two

Remember how we laughed away the hours

And think of all the great things we would do

Chorus: Singalong.................

Those were the days, my friend

We thought they'd never end

We'd sing and dance forever and a day

We'd live the life we choose

We'd fight and never lose

For we were young and sure to have our way

La la la la la la

La la la la la la

Once upon a time there was a thaibar

Where we used to raise a glass or two

Remember how we laughed away the hours

And think of all the great things we would do

Chorus: Singalong.................

Those were the days, my friend

We thought they'd never end

We'd sing and dance forever and a day

We'd live the life we choose

We'd fight and never lose

For we were young and sure to have our way

La la la la la la

La la la la la la

Mary Hopkin, 1968: "Those Were The Days" - love it! Nice post too, thaiwing.

I loved that woman when i was a kid.....

I remember listening to records, yes records. sitting outside the ye old swan pub ....smashing salt and vinigar crisps - followed by ginger beer into my face for a few hours a day...

Mary hopkins and joe brown....those were the days..For those who dont know....Its just past the steam engine period.

The study reflects on Thai men, not Thai women.

And the men are notorius for being 3 thrust hero's :o

Point taken on your view....but anyone can take a Man/woman view upon this story.....A condom is not just for him...it protects both parties and the product is brought world wide by both sexes....interpretation can be fun....

And the men are notorius for being 3 thrust hero's :o

3 thrusts?? maybe a hero in your eyes Doc Not the girls. No wonder Thai Girls like Farangs :D

Thais prefer quickies in bed

BANGKOK: -- Thais are among the quickest love-makers on the planet, shunning foreplay to get on with the business as hastily as possible, according to recently published research.

As with many research studies key points are often overlooked. In Thailand most of the sex is paid for and foreplay is a matter of negotiating price. So they should include that time as well.

Bizz, sheep don't gallop..only horses gallop. :o

Ok ill explain two Irish at a dance one says to the girl like to come out for a dance she says yes other says would you like to come out for a gallop by the way he was wearing wellie boots at the time.

"Irish joke"