Website Designer

buzzer101

Hi all,

I am looking for someone to design and host a website for me. I have googled and have come up with a few various companies in Chiang Mai but would like to know if anyone has any recommendations for someone they have used or know of.

Thanks

My website (see banner Luckydogs on this forum) is designed by FcomFrench. He stopped but his Thai partner, Khun Paisan who actually did the design, is still in business. His website with contact details: www.weboneplus.com and www.oneplusmedia.com

Nienke

and remember, don't pay more than 10-20k in Thailand.

For what?

Surely the complexity of the solution will dictate the cost if you go for an off the shelf template then maybe but if you want a bespoke solution expect to pay more.

Hi all,

I am looking for someone to design and host a website for me. I have googled and have come up with a few various companies in Chiang Mai but would like to know if anyone has any recommendations for someone they have used or know of.

Thanks

My suggestion is, do it yourself :D

Like me, starting from nothing to AsiaRecipe.com with more than 1400 pages.

It's great for your head, too. :o

- a "home build" website is a different thing than one build by a professional designer, see AsiaRecipe.com, and then check out webbyawards.com

- imho a poorly build website is worse than no website at all

- rebuilding a bad website could turn out to be much more expensive than doing it right the first time, not to mention loss of time and business (customers)

- 10-12 k for what ? 10 pages, or 100 ?? html, css, flash, php ?? SEO included ??

ps. re-post, posted under someone else's nick first

Edited by baahjun

buzzer,

it really depends on what kind of site you intend to come up with. its better for your to meet any of these developers mentioned above and compare them prices. but do be very specific in your plan as to what your site is going to be and what is expected out of the developer.

How long does it take to design a website, like to sell a Condo. If all the photos and words are provided? And roughly how much would it cost?

Again it would be up to the complexity of the solution required. Out of curiosity are you going to try to make money from the real estate business or from the web site (e.g. adverts on your site) ?

Or are you merely trying to sell a condo?

Edit add the third option

Edited by SamSipEt

- 10-12 k for what ? 10 pages, or 100 ?? html, css, flash, php ?? SEO included ??

for webDESIGN, we are not discussing content, programming or seo services. people seem to think webdesign is EVERYTHING, it's just a graphical designer doing a website, nothing more, nothing less.

for webDESIGN, we are not discussing content, programming or seo services. people seem to think webdesign is EVERYTHING, it's just a graphical designer doing a website, nothing more, nothing less.

Agreed Kash, but, being a graphic designer, i've found out that that is what customers ask for, somebody that can design and built the website, I would love to do ONLY the design unfortunately most people want you to do also the technical stuff.... and if possible the hosting, content and while you're at it design a company logo and do some product photography for 10.000 baht :o

Agreed Kash, but, being a graphic designer, i've found out that that is what customers ask for, somebody that can design and built the website, I would love to do ONLY the design unfortunately most people want you to do also the technical stuff.... and if possible the hosting, content and while you're at it design a company logo and do some product photography for 10.000 baht :o

thats why we have more than 1 staff : )

Agreed Kash, but, being a graphic designer, i've found out that that is what customers ask for, somebody that can design and built the website, I would love to do ONLY the design unfortunately most people want you to do also the technical stuff.... and if possible the hosting, content and while you're at it design a company logo and do some product photography for 10.000 baht :D

Is that a firm price?

I've a friend who has a friend who wants a new web site set up :o

How long does it take to design a website, like to sell a Condo. If all the photos and words are provided? And roughly how much would it cost?

One day and 2000 Baht - if that's all there is to it. PM for details.

15 minutes and 2000 baht :o

One day and 2000 Baht - if that's all there is to it. PM for details.

15 minutes and 2000 baht :o

... which means he doesn't get what he pays for :D

I have a friend from Payap University who makes websites. He is in the Computer Information Systems program. He graduates this year. His website is http://ralphvandenberg.com/webprojects.php. His rates are quite competitive. Contact him for more info. His information is on his website.

well I hope he doesn't graduate as his websites sincerely suck. it's something I could have made 15 years ago, which says enough.

I send u pm about website services I can offer, also if you want Thai guys to do it for u check out Rakdee:

http://www.rakdeerakdee.com/

They do nice sites and speaks pretty good English... prices are similar to what I charge.

An important part of website development is link-checking. Sorry, but you've already failed ... That domain has expired.

555... it was still working when I copy-paste it here from my browser as I needed to check that address :D looks like guys have not paid their renewal... have to let them know :o

I'm using this guy to build my site. www777designz.com. the site's not done yet but he seems very knowledgable, his graphic design is great and price I think very resonable. by the way, he is building for me a shopping cart site with flash and registration process. not easy. take a look and see for yourself.

oh ya, and I really like working with him. Nice guy. very calm