Tats/piercings Of Fellow Tv Members

britmaveric

Was This You?

Wednesday 13th Oct. about 11:00am near McDonalds Victory Monument.

You're about 65-68 years with white hair ,moustache and trimmed beard.

You hair was in a pony tail.

You wear glasses.

Your'e about 190-200 cms and about 120-130 kgs.

You have a beer gut.

You were wearing a builder's singlet and shorts.

You have tattoos covering the entire length of both arms.

The tattoos are very colorful and obviously recent. (last 5 years)

If so .....................you look like a complete dick!

Grow up.

People that get about like this give Farangs a bad name and I don't care if they were big bad bikies back home old men should behave. :o

OK, you got me :D But do I really look 68? cry_smile.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABout 7 years ago when I was backpacking around asia I went on the tear with a few lads I met on Khao San Road.....

Whats an Irish lad to do??? I promise I wasnt leading them astray....!!! honest!

Anyway, back in those days you could party through the night and thats exactly what we did.....

As the sun rose and we were still knocking back the Singhas someone had a bright idea to go and get a tattoo..... great idea....

So off we went at 7am in search of a tattoo place...... unfortunately we found one and I went first.... made my choice..... and then fainted in the chair..... from the beer or the tattoo I dont know!!...

When I woke up there was only me and the tattoo artist ( and my brand new tattoo!!!) - all the other lads did a runner!!....

Me- one left ear pierced

How many left ears have you got?

No "tats" for me cos they look <deleted> !!

....and ear piercing are best left to the ladies and David Beckham :o

eye agree. eye donut have any tats cause they for sailors, convicts and prostitutes. ear piercings are 4 homosexuals. eye'm knot gay

I'm pisces. So i got that on my chest. I'll always be pisces. So it will always mean something. got it done in NZ 5 years ago. Used to have a nose ring and my ear pierced. I'm a teacher now. so not a good look. I still got my nipple ring though.

Here's one I had done 10 years back when I was a lean mean Thai boxing sex machine , it will only mean anything to those of you who know Muay Thai terms.

Tat looks good still , arm looks...........flabby.... :D

thaitatoo.jpg

Btw it's backward in the photo...... :D

Christ it looks like I need a Breast reduction op... :o

Here's one I had done 10 years back when I was a lean mean Thai boxing sex machine , it will only  mean anything to those of you who know Muay Thai terms.

Tat looks good still , arm looks...........flabby.... :D

Btw it's backward in the photo...... :D

Christ it looks like I need a Breast reduction op... :D

Well, I reckon it's "Kick something" or "Something kick" :D

เตะ = "kick"

and

ติด = one of 17 different things, according to my dictionary: http://lexitron.nectec.or.th/sansarn?key=%B5%D4%B4&x=47&y=11

So which one is it chon? :o

Hey brit...I just got it over the weekend. First tat. I use to be only into peircings..thought i get a tat too. I took pictures of it but i had the cream on so it looked kinda to glossy in the pic. Now its starting to peel and itch. So imma wait til its all healed up and take a new picture. I myself really dont know how it turned out...I hope it looks fine. Well in the mirror it does. LOL

• 2 weeks later...