My Friend Says, "help - Thai Wife Is Selling My Stuff!....."

DavidOxon

Am i the only one with a thai wife that is not a schizo ? . been married 7 years never seen her in a temper,is this not normal ? :o
Yes your wife is the norm. mine gets angry but sulks not coming at me with weapons. If that ever started from her or me, it's time to call it quits.
Well thats how i see it Ray,i was beginning to think mine had something wrong with her ! :D

No - she is perfectly normal.

I have been with my wife for around 22 years (married for 18 years).

At the very beginning she told me if I ever verbally abused her, just once, she would walk out the door. I never have, nor have I ever raised my voice at her.

In return, she has never abused me,shouted, or threatened me in any way.

On occasion we have our differences - she sulks, I sulk, we talk about it & half an hour later it's all over. It's called mutual respect, equality, neither one trying to dominate.

April last year was the first time in about 20 years that I spent a night away from her.

You have a typical Thai wife (despite what a lot of people will say). Just make sure you keep her.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only one with a thai wife that is not a schizo ? . been married 7 years never seen her in a temper,is this not normal ? :o
Yes your wife is the norm. mine gets angry but sulks not coming at me with weapons. If that ever started from her or me, it's time to call it quits.
Well thats how i see it Ray,i was beginning to think mine had something wrong with her ! :D

At the very beginning she told me if I ever verbally abused her, just once, she would walk out the door. I never have, nor have I ever raised my voice at her.

On occasion we have our differences - she sulks, I sulk, we talk about it & half an hour later it's all over. It's called mutual respect, equality, neither one trying to dominate.

April last year was the first time in about 20 years that I spent a night away from her.

You have a typical Thai wife (despite what a lot of people will say). Just make sure you keep her.

Its beginning to seem like there are 3 of us ! , we had better be careful or we may be stuffed and mounted as a rare breed ! :D . yes it is about respect,i always remember my gran saying to me "treat others as you would like to be treated " it seems to work for us,.

Am i the only one with a thai wife that is not a schizo ? . been married 7 years never seen her in a temper,is this not normal ? :D

I meant to say, this was very nice to read in all the doom and gloom that can sometimes surround us, you are now added to my thai visa friends , :o

Am i the only one with a thai wife that is not a schizo ? . been married 7 years never seen her in a temper,is this not normal ? :D

I meant to say, this was very nice to read in all the doom and gloom that can sometimes surround us, you are now added to my thai visa friends , :o

Appreciate the sentiment.

I feel obliged to tell you that I am a member of a left wing trade union. :D

Every country has a form or income transfer scheme taking from the rich and giving to the poor. In the West, it's called income or other forms of taxation.

Here is Thailand it's much more direct. Poor girls tell handsome farang "you take care me can <deleted> me all day tirac." Handsome man likes this kind income transfer scheme for the poor (better than paying income taxes) and buys house, car, (fill in the blank) in exchange for p*ssy. When bled dry silly farang is tossed out and replaced by another.

I am all in favor of the above as keeps taxes in Thailand lower than they would otherwise be :o

Edited by jonniebkk

if she can't proof where the money came from to buy the house, while he can show that it's his money, then he can get it back, the court will put it in the name of the lawyer and then he has 2 years time to sell it.

she obviously knows a lot of dirty tricks ... very good !!

get some proof of it, go to court and you'll win !!

Ah and about the Thaivisa Troll Hunt, there isn't one but there are Troll's hunting on Thaivisa!

Cheers.

What a shame that mistrust and accusations happen so easily sometimes on these forums.

I have been around TV for a bit and think most have found me to be honest and rational in my posts. Given that, trust me when I say that I know David and his lovely wife quite well and they are happily involved in a loving relationship.

He has lied to no one here and is not your imaginary troll.

Dustoff

Guest Reimar
Ah and about the Thaivisa Troll Hunt, there isn't one but there are Troll's hunting on Thaivisa!

Cheers.

What a shame that mistrust and accusations happen so easily sometimes on these forums.

I have been around TV for a bit and think most have found me to be honest and rational in my posts. Given that, trust me when I say that I know David and his lovely wife quite well and they are happily involved in a loving relationship.

Dustoff

Just to clarify, I wasn't talking about DavidOxon here just to clear that there isn't any Troll hunt on Thaivisa but that Trolls hunting o Thaivisa, which is a big difference. I haven't mention any name in that context.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Dustoff

is his missus selling off his 'stuff' ? He says so !

• 1 year later...
It seems like the biggest scams and the potentialy dangerous ones always appears to be upcountry,as there doesnt look like and law or order.

Is this wise to live there

No, you're much better off in Pattaya. :)

It seems like the biggest scams and the potentialy dangerous ones always appears to be upcountry,as there doesnt look like and law or order.

Is this wise to live there

No, you're much better off in Pattaya. :)

thought so

Your mate is f*cked and if he can afford to he might as well give up on trying to get house back and be thankful he is still alive :)

As far as I see it, he'd better just get on a plane and go home, learn from this and never return. Try and rebuild his life.

Odd's on favourite, I doubt she has long to go. If she's blackmailing kamnan's her days are numbered anyway.

A risk we all take, a little greed can turn even the best of the Thai ladies into Monsters. If I were you I would seek legal advice take her to court quick as possible, who know maybe just maybe you could Savage somethings. Simple but worth a try. :D:)

Hi guys and thanks for the bump!

Last time I chatted with my friend, he was quite chipper, he'd been successful going through the Thai

courts (eventually, after a 2nd law firm) and has been allowed to recover all property being held by his 'bad wife'

not 100% about the land/house but I think that the courts gave her 2 months to vacate or something similar.

anyway - even though there's no fool like an old fool, justice had her day

David

Hi guys and thanks for the bump!

Last time I chatted with my friend, he was quite chipper, he'd been successful going through the Thai

courts (eventually, after a 2nd law firm) and has been allowed to recover all property being held by his 'bad wife'

not 100% about the land/house but I think that the courts gave her 2 months to vacate or something similar.

anyway - even though there's no fool like an old fool, justice had her day

David

I take back what I said, I'm speechless.

There is justice, especially here it may seem.

Gee, I wonder why I get slammed for being "parinoid" in some of my other posts. I can't understand why I might have a suspicious nature, not trusting the local fair ladies. Of course, we must presume that this is all a factual and true story. I really don't understand why anyone in their right mind buys property in another person's name and where they will have no rights to ownership or claim in the event of a divorce. The other mistake was to marry her in the first place.

At the risk of being repetitive, I have to agree. (Is why I put the m/c in MY name and not the ex g/f. Stopped her owning it and running off with it.)

The car is in his name? Then it is his. Any paperwork he has for property in his name, is his. Get a good lawyer and go to the police and report theft of these items. If you know their location and have the documentation, you will get them back. Grease a palm or 2. Do it dam_n quick!!

Any other property goods and chattels not in his name? Forget those.

All the warnings here about this type of thing happening has to raise our awareness and suspicions, yet there is one born every minute, if this story is factual.

It actually isn't funny at all.

After 6 years of marriage and two kids my missus got involved with the wrong crowd and I ended up in the exact same situation as the OP's friend.

He was lucky enough to get his sh1t back whereas I was lucky enough to escape with my life.

Good can turn bad if given the right drugs and the wrong people.

I'm a firm believer in protecting my assets, it was the same way with my American ex wife as it is with my Thai wife. She wants to buy a house, no problem, we'll buy a condo. She wants a car, no problem, she has her car in her name and I have mine in my name. Bank account is set up where the main account has both our names and requires both present for any amount over $1k ( American account). She also has her own account for spending money as well as I. My wife knows that I trust her but I also will not be screwed over, she agrees and accepts it, if she didn't she's always free to find an alternative. So anybody that's foolish enough to put themselves in that position has only themselves to blame. This isn't 1950 anymore! Now if she had all the assets the tables would be turned ( by the way they were mine before we married).

And with that said, I still find it pretty funny!

Edited by capco1

Thanks for your answers so far . . . I'm NOT a troll I have 191 posts so far - but can understand why someone might think so

this is a friend and not 'a friend' ie me!

thanks Ade100 for your answer, it's sort of where I was trying to give the advice from.

It's so sad.

No one has tackled the genuine schizophrenia question and it diagnosability in LOS

Thanks again

david

schizophrenia is very difficult to diagnose in a country wher mental health professionals are thin on the ground and noone is willing to discuss weakness or faults.

that said she sounds a proper little sociopath who is playing a pretty dam_n good end game

Edited by t.s