Can I Get Another 30day Tourist Visa

I have been in Thailand for almost 60 days, I have done 1 border run so far.

I am waiting fro my prospective employer to sort out my paperwork for my WP and so I can get a non immigrant visa but they are taking there time and I dont think it will be ready in time for me to go and sort out next week.

Can I do another border run next week so it gives my prospective employer time to get my paperwork in order so the next time I go to Malaysia I can get my non-imm visa?

Thanks

The rule is a total of 90 day Visa exempt entries in 6 months.

So yes on the limited information you have given you should get another 30 Visa Exempt Stamp.

Or go to a neighboring embassy and get a tourist visa.

Edited by Lite Beer

I have been in Thailand for almost 60 days, I have done 1 border run so far.

I am waiting fro my prospective employer to sort out my paperwork for my WP and so I can get a non immigrant visa but they are taking there time and I dont think it will be ready in time for me to go and sort out next week.

Can I do another border run next week so it gives my prospective employer time to get my paperwork in order so the next time I go to Malaysia I can get my non-imm visa?

Thanks

yes ya can phil, as lite beer says its 90 days, (ya done 60) 30 left, they are strict with it, but i wouldnt do 90 id go for 89 if ya needed to!

just an option if your " prospective employer" only takes say 5 days you should be able to get a 7 day extention at imigration, no cheaper (think 1900) but saves a days travel!

good luck wi ya new job!

chris

When you have the receipt for your work permit application you got to a nearby Thai consulate and get a single-entry non-B visa. Then when you get the work permit you apply for extension of stay if you qualify for such extension, otherwise go to a consulate and get a multiple-entry non-B visa.

--

Maestro

My office have given me letter offering me job and all the company paperwork but I still dont have a WP3 (can I get a WP3 while still on Tourist Visa????)

If so can I take a WP3 and change from tourist visa to Non Imm B at the same time?