Spotted This Car

Real sport car but...the front of the one on the photos seems to have been redesigned.Perhaps due to problems with original lifting front lights??????

Definitely not original but looks good

Never heard of that one. When I saw this topic title, I thought it might be about the Vetta Venturi, an earlier Italian small production car that might have had a Corvette V8. I seem to recall a used one on the Geyer Corvette lot in San Antonio in the early 1970's.

I could not find an article on the first 3 pages of google, but Hemmings Motor News lists it. Anybody else recall a Vetta Venturi, designed by real Italians?

was that photo taken at that tall hotel just off the main highway down south ?

i've seen porsches , lotus and all sorts of off the wall imports there.

the porter there told me they all belong to the owner.

Years ago there used to be a dealer opposite Sukhumvit 22 in Bangkok. It was a French import and I never saw him sell one in the few years I was around there and eventually he disappeared along with both cars in the late 1990s.

was that photo taken at that tall hotel just off the main highway down south ?

i've seen porsches , lotus and all sorts of off the wall imports there.

the porter there told me they all belong to the owner.

Yep, thats the one! Filthy as FXXX and more like a brothel.. But no where else to stay for the night as all was full. However we striked lucky as the woman who owns the travel agency was an angle and booked us a great Hotel at Koh Tao.

• 4 months later...
Its a Toyota MR2 based Ferrari look alike, there are a few in the uk, or a similar kit, no one but Ferrari makes a car that resembles a Ferrari as well,.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HDrider has given us a link to what it is including a picture of possibly the same car so why this "BIZZARE"

quote four and a half months later.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• 7 months later...
2 Week ago at Chumpon on the way to Ko Tao. Spotted this car, brand Venturi. Is it a real build car or some kit car?

post-6014-1209626055_thumb.jpg

post-6014-1209626125_thumb.jpg

post-6014-1209626187_thumb.jpg

post-6014-1209626243_thumb.jpg

post-6014-1209626310_thumb.jpg

Hello from France :D

This car is a Venturi Atlantique 300 , the number 38

This car was exports in Thailande in 1997 like 6 other Atlantique 300

But only one other 300 is still in Thailande, the number 37 , this car is grey with an interor black

The 7 Atlantique 300 for Thailande have spécifics motors , V6 turbo 2,3L

The 5 others Atlantique 300 don't be sold in Thailande , and come back to the factory to change the motor and put the same as in Europe, a V6 turbo 3L

In fact Venturi built 642 cars between 1984 and 1999

64 was Atlantique 300 : 2 Atlantique 300 2,3L (only in Thailande),6 Atlantique 300 Automatic,44 Atlantique 300 (the original with a V6 turbo 3L)and 12 Atlantique 300 biturbo (with a V6 biturbo 3L)

I am the owner of the Venturi Atlantique 300 Number 41 , and i will post here pictures of my car soon :D

For information the N°38 in Thailande is tunning on the front :o

Edited by TRISKEL