Non Immigrant Multiple Entry 4x 90 Days

Hi.

i obtained a multiple entry visa in hull to stay with a friend in thailand, now i'm on my last 90 days and will have to leave after this.

is there anyway that i can get this renewed without returning to the uk in say malaysia /singapore?

i am not married and i'm under 50 with no work permit

i know i can get a ed visa but this is the same price as returning to the uk and i want to get the non o renewed as cheaply as possible.

so that i can enjoy my time in thailand with my boyfriend.

appreciate any help here thanks.

Hi.

i obtained a multiple entry visa in hull to stay with a friend in thailand, now i'm on my last 90 days and will have to leave after this.

is there anyway that i can get this renewed without returning to the uk in say malaysia /singapore?

i know i can get a ed visa but this is the same price as returning to the uk and i want to get the non o renewed as cheaply as possible.

Your best bet would be a 2 entry tourist visa from Vientianne Laos.

Each entry would give 60 days stay and can be extended a further 30 days at Immigration in Thailand.

Hi.

hello and :o

as lite beer says prob give you a bit more time to go home, if indeed you do but you dont have to!

all sounds a bit complex at first as it did to most of us read through this post below and it covers most things youll need to know

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=158561

if indeed you go down this route please do an update on there or a seperate one of the issue of a tourist x2 visa or refusal etc

chris

I don't know if you have already done this, but if you do a border trip a few days before the visa expires then you will get another 90 day stamp.

I am in a similar position (minus the boyfriend), and go back to the UK every 15 months to get a new one (visa). There's not alot of difference in cost between that and messing about with tourist visas for a year, plus it gives me an excuse to catch up with the family from time to time, and remind myself what a good decision I made moving here :o

Bratski,

Just to make sure: the title of your post reads "non immigrant multiple entry 4X90 days".......Are you aware of the fact that you can still make a new 90 days entry on the last day the visa is valid, so that it is in fact 5X90 days? I am asuming you hold a multiple entry visa which is valid for 1 year.

Edited by keestha

Yes. Missed that.

Leave a day before it expires and come back again for another 90 days.

After that you would have to make do with a tourist visa.

How does one go about obtaining a multiple-entry VISA in the first place ? I'm bewildered as I had thought double-entry from Laos was the one and only available for tourists without any real business in Thailand.

Best avoid London. They are far too bureaucratic and you would have no chance. You can expect better service from an honorary consulate and Hull has always been highly recommended here by members.

A multiple-entry non-O visa is not 5x90. It is valid for an unlimited number of entries during one year from its date of issue, and on each entry you will be granted permission to stay for 90 days. Make sure to do your last entry not later than one day before the expiration date shown on the visa.

--

Maestro

thanks for the infromation i may have to get the train up to hull because ill be traveling next week i did see a train ticket for £50 pound , from kings cross , how much is this multiple entry visa 4x90 days ????????????

Best avoid London. They are far too bureaucratic and you would have no chance. You can expect better service from an honorary consulate and Hull has always been highly recommended here by members.

A multiple-entry non-O visa is not 5x90. It is valid for an unlimited number of entries during one year from its date of issue, and on each entry you will be granted permission to stay for 90 days. Make sure to do your last entry not later than one day before the expiration date shown on the visa.

--

Maestro

thanks for the info

thanks for the infromation i may have to get the train up to hull because ill be traveling next week i did see a train ticket for £50 pound , from kings cross , how much is this multiple entry visa 4x90 days ????????????

It is a Non Immigrant O Visa for visiting friends and family. As many entries as you want

100 Pounds.

Visas come in either single entry, double entry, triple entry, or multiple entry. Tourist visas usually are either single, double or triple entry. There is no multiple entry tourist visa. Non-imm visas usually are single entry or multiple entry. Multiple entry meaning that you can enter as many times as you want during the validity of the visa.

Birmingham has a Consulate which is like Hull - very easy. it is only two minuits walk from New St. Station and they process the application while you wait - Train fare would be only half as against going to Hull.

If'n you do decide to head off to Vientianne. 637 baht on night bust from Arcade to Udon Thani. Then tuk tul to the other bus station and take the 80 baht bus direct to Vientianne thru border patrol etc. and then return in two days just like you came. Once in Vientianne taxis all know where the Thai Consul is. There you pay 1000 baht for the 60 day extendable tourist visa, which is different from the Mae Sai "walk across" visa

Look at the post above from lite beer, think its no 13 ( on phone)

post it, back in 3/4 days all legal can't link it but google tai embassy hull, it will be cheaper and less hasle than train there and back!

Chris

The Hull consulate in the UK gives out multiple entry non-imm O visas for the reason of visiting friends in Thailand.

Do they have to be Thai?

If not, under what conditions (visa wise) must the friend be there?

The Hull consulate in the UK gives out multiple entry non-imm O visas for the reason of visiting friends in Thailand.

Is this only for UK people ? or can farangs from other Western countries also go their to apply for such a visa ?

Thanks

Do they have to be Thai?

If not, under what conditions (visa wise) must the friend be there?

They do not really care. Pretty much an automatic thing.

Is this only for UK people ? or can farangs from other Western countries also go their to apply for such a visa ?

Thanks

People from other countries can also use this consulate while in the UK

Thanks mate ! :o

Can this also be confirmed by someone like Lopburi ? Sorry jstumbo, not that i don't believe you, only more affirmative answers makes it more confident... Thanks again.

Can this also be confirmed by someone like Lopburi ? Sorry jstumbo, not that i don't believe you, only more affirmative answers makes it more confident... Thanks again.

http://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/visas1.asp

http://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/visas1.asp

Stumbo, Lopburi, Funfun : Thanks to ALL of you for your worthful answers !

Robin

Hull (UK), Brisbane, Perth (Australia) may be able to issue a new one year

multi-entry O visa with the minimum of formalities.

You will not have any luck with the local region here.

A one year Ed visa is another option, based on learning Thai,

but you do have attend the classes.