Dating Web Sites

uk_falang

I had good experices with thailovelinks. It's worth paying the premimum membership fee. I met some very nice women there, a few became regular friends for dinners, movies, weekend trip and such. Ended up meeting my wife somewhere else just by chance but for me; I don't like bars, I'm busy and a little lazy for the hunt, I thought it was just fine.

Clearly common sense needs to be kept in play at all times. Most women in my experince are sincere so don't think this is an easy way for quick sex. More likley than not they will bring a friend on the first date (especially if younger - under 30) and want to meet some very public and safe place. This is a good sign I think. They like, women most everywhere, will want time to know and trust you before they take off on a weekend should they be interested in a more casual "gik" friendship or feel there is something more developing. Some were very clear to me that nothing of that sort would happen unless things were very serious. YMMV.

I met some interesting women, some good friends that I stay in tocuh with to this day, I had some fun times and had good company when I wanted it. Just be smart about it.

I just found 2 great dating sites. Sign up for a facebook account and install the Zosk application. Also there is a thing called Sparkey.

The girls on there seem a cut above the "meet thai bride" type, and its fun. All free :o

Hi

Are there any good thailand dating sites, preferably free coz i havent got a credit card.

i am looking for nice girls in chiang mai

I'm afraid without a credit card you won't be able contact anybody only look (drool) at their profile.

These sites are there to make money not provide a free service.

Quiet a few of them are sponsers of TV. just look at he top of the page !!

I had good experices with thailovelinks. It's worth paying the premimum membership fee. I met some very nice women there, a few became regular friends for dinners, movies, weekend trip and such. Ended up meeting my wife somewhere else just by chance but for me; I don't like bars, I'm busy and a little lazy for the hunt, I thought it was just fine.

Clearly common sense needs to be kept in play at all times. Most women in my experince are sincere so don't think this is an easy way for quick sex. More likley than not they will bring a friend on the first date (especially if younger - under 30) and want to meet some very public and safe place. This is a good sign I think. They like, women most everywhere, will want time to know and trust you before they take off on a weekend should they be interested in a more casual "gik" friendship or feel there is something more developing. Some were very clear to me that nothing of that sort would happen unless things were very serious. YMMV.

I met some interesting women, some good friends that I stay in tocuh with to this day, I had some fun times and had good company when I wanted it. Just be smart about it.

I'll second that Thai Love LInks but still be careful and sorry but you do have to pay a bit. Met my wife there.

don't bother with any sites where you have to pay. This goes for other countries in Asia, not just Thailand. They're always, or nearly always, just a revenue-raiser for farang residents, and there's no guarantee there's going to be less fake profiles than the free ones.

someone's already mentioned the totally free dateinasia.com

that one is even user-friendly to the point where you can search for contacts by city, so if you're planning a trip by bus up to Chiang Mai from say Hat Yai it's possible, and easy, to arrange dates in each city you stop at.

surprised nobody's mentioned Thailandfriends.com - that's also totally free, you can pay for an upgrade if you want, but it's not necessary.

you can also use the yahoo advanced member search to look for contacts in any city you want, again totally for free.

I met my wife on thailandfriends, and we are happily married. Once you find someone that you think you are compatable with there will not be much of a need to keep your subscription going. thailandfriends is free but you can upgrade using a paypal account if you have one. Just remember, being a good judge of character and basic common sense goes a long way! good luck! :o

Hi

Are there any good thailand dating sites, preferably free coz i havent got a credit card.

i am looking for nice girls in chiang mai

I'm afraid without a credit card you won't be able contact anybody only look (drool) at their profile.

These sites are there to make money not provide a free service.

Quiet a few of them are sponsers of TV. just look at he top of the page !!

Not true many are free for basic..

Look at Thailandfriends.com.. very well put together site with loads of people looking for all kinds of different things..

I met my wife on thailandfriends, and we are happily married. Once you find someone that you think you are compatable with there will not be much of a need to keep your subscription going. thailandfriends is free but you can upgrade using a paypal account if you have one. Just remember, being a good judge of character and basic common sense goes a long way! good luck! :o

Same Here I met my wife on Thailand Friends also and she is hotness :D, Take your time, meet a few and don't be in a rush for intimacy right away. There are some really nice women to meet there I know you can find one right for you with enough effort. :D

I met my wife on thailandfriends, and we are happily married. Once you find someone that you think you are compatable with there will not be much of a need to keep your subscription going. thailandfriends is free but you can upgrade using a paypal account if you have one. Just remember, being a good judge of character and basic common sense goes a long way! good luck! :D

Thats very romantic.. ! :D

Uhmmmm Dating websites.. don't know somehow makes me a bit scared, what if the person is a compulsive lier or something like that? scam!! :o

Well, uhmmmmmmmm I did a research and there is a yahoo thing for dating, and there is uhm thaikisses.com also

good luck to you, and I hope you find your other half.

My advice.

Never pick up girls from the internet, usually they are picking up from the net for a reason. Grab some nuts and pick up at shopping centres

And what is your experience of this? They are not all the same you know.