Sport Villa Owner Murdered - Pdf File In Thai

Mrjlh

i've posted the article on the language forum , there are some words and sentences that i cant figure out.

briefly , the victim , a wealthy business man with political interests and a well connected brother was shot dead in his car whilst on his way to a meeting.

he was on his way to one meeting , when he received a phone call from an unknown woman , he told his driver of a change of plan and to go to another meeting at hua hin market village. whilst driving there another car pulled alongside and he was shot. his driver raced back to san paulo hospital , but he was already dead. bullet wounds to the head and trunk.

the police found cartridge shells by the car , the police think that possible disagreements and conflicts with some of his many business partners and competitors or perhaps his political rivals may be a cause of this.

they want to know who the woman was who made the call to him just before he was shot.

i've posted the article on the language forum , there are some words and sentences that i cant figure out.

briefly , the victim , a wealthy business man with political interests and a well connected brother was shot dead in his car whilst on his way to a meeting.

he was on his way to one meeting , when he received a phone call from an unknown woman , he told his driver of a change of plan and to go to another meeting at hua hin market village. whilst driving there another car pulled alongside and he was shot. his driver raced back to san paulo hospital , but he was already dead. bullet wounds to the head and trunk.

the police found cartridge shells by the car , the police think that possible disagreements and conflicts with some of his many business partners and competitors or perhaps his political rivals may be a cause of this.

they want to know who the woman was who made the call to him just before he was shot.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.