Urgent: Pattaya Members Attending Chiang Mai Bbq Party

george

To all members in Pattaya attending the Chiang Mai BBQ Party:

We have today been informed by the Chiang Mai Police department that we will not be allowed to have our party on Saturday May 10, due to a late announced election in Chaing Mai on Sunday.

We have been forced to move the party to Friday May 9 instead.

Many of you need to change your travel plans due to this law enforcement. We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may course, as we only was given 6 days notice.

See you on Friday 9th at 7pm.

/Tuskers and Thaivisa Admin

See you on Friday 9th at 7pm.

/Tuskers and Thaivisa Admin

Gees guys, you didn't really have to change the date did you ? I mean, I'm already out of the country !

(ps: are there any "long range" party plans for the future, say in the August and/or November/December time periods ? Not that I would plan my holidays around such an event or anything. Hmmm, with the way things have been going, maybe I should try some reverse psychology and mention that I won't be in LoS during the August or November/December periods ?) :o

hi George..well..not your fault for sure and not of your team either....

But after suffering just recently through two dry weekends in Pattaya and no one signing up for the bus and since the couple that wanted to join our car bailed out due to illness (wish you speedy recovery!) and the fact that the hard part of the weekend is just after an eight hours tour de force through an obstacle course of blind motorcycle drivers, smoke belching delivery trucks and a raving cyclone I think the omen says....stay in Pattaya.... :o

in short: I won't make it and I do really regret it. I'll see you all in Surin and next time 100% sure in Ch(i)ang Mai!

raro