Abused Wife Wants To Leave

The fact is, a lot of Thai women get abused in the West. I have friends who were running shelter apartments for abused women and children in Sweden, and the number of Thai women being badly abused and maltreated was appalling. I also know some people who have worked at the Swedish embassy, and they see a lot of problems like this as well.

While there are definitely women con artists out there as well, this is a real problem. Too many violent men "import" wives from abroad, use/abuse them for a period of time and then kick them out when they get bored.

Treat your lady with respect, and if you know how to judge a person and not just select your partner by means of a crate of beer and your purple helmeted salami as acting consultant, she'll surely do the same for you.

In this particular case, who knows what the truth is, though.

The fact is, a lot of Thai women get abused in the West. I have friends who were running shelter apartments for abused women and children in Sweden, and the number of Thai women being badly abused and maltreated was appalling. I also know some people who have worked at the Swedish embassy, and they see a lot of problems like this as well.

Why do you say "West" when you are really talking about Sweden?

Sweden is in the West but it is not the West. Sweden is just a terd on the western dungpile, so don't blame the whole pile. :o

Khun Larry is something of a hard-hearted person...

Now that was uncalled for.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. In a year or two we will be reading about some poor sap in UK who got taken by this lovely.

Glap baan

Is cynicism operable Larry ... or are you destined to a life of misery ?

Is cynicism operable Larry  ...  or are you destined to a life of misery ?

Not sure I would trust anyone for that type of operation. :o

I am trying aroma therapy

Chookdii

That'd be a bit like a pregnant schoolgirl rubbing vanishing cream on her stomach. Not a lot of use. But give it a try to be certain.