Wake Up... The World Revolves Around Sex

mouse

want to know the key to free sex? don't run after the women, make them run after you. get them interested in you and then lose interest in them. watch what happens. works for me :o

You're still pretty young, Rainman.

Aren't you...? :D:D

Had my 22nd birthday yesterday :D

want to know the key to free sex? don't run after the women, make them run after you. get them interested in you and then lose interest in them. watch what happens. works for me :o

You're still pretty young, Rainman.

Aren't you...? :D:D

As BC says in his rhetorical question. 22 is a young age in 'such' an environment.

When I was 16, I thought my dad talked <deleted>.

By the time I was 21, I was suprised how much he had learnt.

:D

And there is no such thing as free sex... Guys who think there is are deluding themselves.

You're right it's not free, because initially it'll cost you a smile at a girl that interests you. Throw in the cost of a cup of coffee or tea that you'll both drink while getting to know one another. Then there's the added cost of the condoms, the increased fuel consumption of taking her on the back of the m/c to her apt. or condo. If a short-time hotel for say, 3 hours is needed, then add on about 250 baht to the total outlay.

I suppose it's only 'free' in the sense that it's free from being a business transaction or 'pay for play'. :o

want to know the key to free sex? don't run after the women, make them run after you. get them interested in you and then lose interest in them.

A guy did that to me and I'm ditching his arse - no matter how much I cared for him. So, now he can crawl back to whoever he left for a lousy sex and is going to miss the best sex he's ever had for the rest of his life.

Some girls are not into games, honey. :o

want to know the key to free sex? don't run after the women, make them run after you. get them interested in you and then lose interest in them.

A guy did that to me and I'm ditching his arse - no matter how much I cared for him. So, now he can crawl back to whoever he left for a lousy sex and is going to miss the best sex he's ever had for the rest of his life.

Some girls are not into games, honey. :o

me neither. btw, that means you are you dumping your boyfriend? anyways. you're right, in a way. but what i mean is that if a woman wants me, she should say so, not make me run after her playing games, because i don't do it.

regarding free sex, i've had two (young, good looking) thai girls try to pay me for 'going home' with them. i didn't do it because i have a girlfriend. if i didn't, would i have done it? most likely - but more for fun than the money. so, are you sure free sex doesn't exist?

Aren't their male prostitutes in Thailand that cater to women??

In the little cul-de-sac near the end of Suk 22, near Tina's GoGo Bar, there's a bar, which I can't recall the name, that caters for Thai women.

All the guys were said to be gay, and therefore available to blokes as well. They stood out because they have long hair and are very well dressed. Good looking too, I suppose (not my area of expertise!)

They could make 4-5,000 Baht a time pleasing well off Thai professional women!

you speak with such insight for an aussie, perhaps you do or have worked there in the past? :o

Ravisher Posted on Fri 2004-10-22, 09:44:49

QUOTE (BKK_BACKDOORBANDIT @ Fri 2004-10-22, 01:18:00)

YEP! Just look at the faces of the farang women who sit in bars with there farang boyfriends/husbands... they have an exression that is a mixture of sick/disgust/jealousy

Hmmm, I think your bigging yourself up a bit really, most farang women feel sorry for the girl in the bar rather that what your up to (unless your really disgusting looking, then we like to stare AND point :o ), no women likes to see a sister have to subject herself to what bar girls do, so the looks you perceive as jealousy & disgust are most likely sadness for the girl for having to gyrate & lower herself to your level & disgust that a guy who couldn't pull this girl in a million year were it not for the fact that she's poor & desperate is taking of advantage of it.

It is funny though that it's ususally the biggest whoremongers who like to slag of farang women, feeling like you need to justify boys or feeling bitter? Don't bother, we couldn't give a crap & if you don't like the looks then tough, just get on with your lives doing what you do & leave us to ours, if someone looks funny at you then think why, are you getting your dick rubbed in a public place, hhmm, most women, thai or farang would look at that with disgust, it's cheap & nasty & better done behind closed doors.

Very well said Boo.

BACKDOORBRAINDEAD

'jealousy'?

Nope. Can't say I do.

Sympathy?

Yes.

There are some repulsive little stoats who treat their captive ladies of negotiable affection like dirt. Public humiliation and degradation of another human turns them on apparantly.

As a Mother I simply give thanks that no child of mine should ever find themselves so placed.

Anyways.... you are all wrong... The world revoves around MONEY not SEX. If you doubt that, try getting laid without a dollar in your pocket and no possessions. You won't. Not unless you got a nine-incher or better... then you can just stand on the corner in tight, wet, swim trunks and a smile on your face  :o

You're all wrong pal. Money is only a way to get things, means and not the end. Ask all the farang who move to Thailand to earn about 30-50% of what they'd be earning in the west.

Of course, money helps with pretty much everything, in Thailand especially. However, if you earn $200k in the U.S. midwest, you won't get laid nearly as much as on $40k in Bangkok... and you'll be correspondingly less happy. This applies even with bargirls completely out of the equation, by the way (i.e. nice girls only).