Best Company For Bangkok Visa Run?

Hey guys,

I need to do a visa run, and I have a double tourist visa which expires on the 27th. (I can stay in Thailand until the 31st, it's just that to activate the second entry, the visa is only valid until the 27th) Two questions:

if it expires on the 27th, do I need to come back in to Thailand BEFORE or ON the 27th? I'm trying to go before, obviously, but it's good to know these things.

Years ago I went on a visa run with Jack Golf, but I've heard they might be going downhill lately. Has anyone used them lately? Would you recommend them now? Have any better ones appeared?

thank you for any information. :-)

Enter while your visa is valid - if it expires on the 27th you should enter on the 26th or before.

Believe it is more a name game than any real difference but suspect Jack is the only company still using full size bus for some service. If I were using would very much appreciate over mini vans - especially full vans.

Enter while your visa is valid - if it expires on the 27th you should enter on the 26th or before.

Believe it is more a name game than any real difference but suspect Jack is the only company still using full size bus for some service. If I were using would very much appreciate over mini vans - especially full vans.

Thanks lopburi!

No. I don't agree with Jacks golf. They kind of "personalized" their service intially but certainly do not anymore. Their buses are getting run down, staff jaded, and they will certainly not call you up a month later/3 months later to remind you of your visa status (some need it I gather!). Thaivisa from ekkamai is far better, leave at 9.30am, great service,food,movies, and as they advertise, lots of leg room. Perhaps most importantly, they are genuinely concerned about your passport situation, and will not let you go without checking with Baan laem border that all will be well when you arrive. They will honestly say if there could be a problem. No comparison.