Which Touristy Things In Pattaya Are Worth It?

BugJackBaron

Khao Kheow Open Zoo. You'll make your partner happy by taking her back to nature.

Must have improved a lot since I went there. The animals were very difficult to see and the whole place a bit shabby. Mind you that was a LONG time ago.

Was there last October with the family. Started with a breakfast just inside the gate, then toured the zoo. Still shabby, still difficult to see the animals. By about 2 o'clock the kids had had enough and we left.

Also lost my <deleted> passport there and had to pay an 'overstay' fine by the time I got a new one! Not handed in or anything.

we have been a couple of times to the zoo and quite enjoy it ,and quite cheap ,most places will give thai price if you have a thai driving licence,that is except nong nooch and the underwater sub trip ,which we took our son on,shouldnt have bothered,its crap.

I found Nong Nooch far too commercial for my taste, and just felt I was being ripped off everywhere,. And it is absolutely teeming with bus loads of Asian tourists

Strange that you found it teeming with Asians , I like England but it is full of f@cking English.

there's only 2 things in this world that i hate... racism and the english.