Parcel Post Boxes

soisicknote

the parcel post boxes with the blue writing that you can send through the poat office they actual say pacel post 7 on them, does anyone know where i can buy them, you can buy them in these small post service shops, where do they purchase them, i dont the mean boxes in post office with red writing on, they are more expensive

the parcel post boxes with the blue writing that you can send through the poat office they actual say pacel post 7 on them, does anyone know where i can buy them, you can buy them in these small post service shops, where do they purchase them, i dont the mean boxes in post office with red writing on, they are more expensive

mm does no one know

mm does no one know

help

How about some dimensions and a photo, your description leaves something to the imagination. :D

all the different sizes you can get in the post office and up to 25kg DHL size box. is that enough 4 ur imagination do u want the weight of the cardboard box as well as what thickness , do u want to know what colours i require then will u know where i can buy in bulk. do you also want to know how many i will buy and im almost certain u still wont know :o einstein revisited

Soisicknote:

I did a bunch of checking a while back, best price I found was at the post office. My maids daughter-in-law works at the Sriracha post office, she told me she is pretty sure the post office makes them there self. I can’t confirm this, but I have found them no where else in Thailand at a better price.

Tip though go to the actual post office the small places are private shops and mark up the prices. I haven’t checked the prices from post office to post office, but might not be a bad idea to check in Sriracha, Bang Pra, ChonBuri. Or somewhere other then farangville.

How about some dimensions and a photo, your description leaves something to the imagination. :D

all the different sizes you can get in the post office and up to 25kg DHL size box. is that enough 4 ur imagination do u want the weight of the cardboard box as well as what thickness , do u want to know what colours i require then will u know where i can buy in bulk. do you also want to know how many i will buy and im almost certain u still wont know :o einstein revisited

I suggest you get a better attitude! :D

I suggest you get a better attitude! :D

i quite agree with u theres 1 born every day :D

Across from the main post office is a news stand (a little toward second). They got all those boxes you need.

thank you, i know about that 1, but they buy them from somewhere, you try asking them they quickly dont understand english all of a sudden

You are obviously looking to run an e-bat auction selling business, or mail-order business from Thailand.

Therefore, to be legitimate, you have Thai partners. When you encounter the "No understand Englih" "Huh?" type of response, put this on to your Thai partners to solve. They will find what you need, at a price below any that you could achieve. What they charge you is a different matter.

You would probably do best by going to an industrial printer, who will purchase the cardboard and print on it whatever you want.