Thailand visa for paksitani

There have been many attempts of pakistani terrorist trying to enter USA, having been caught lately. The latest story was about 19 pakistani  in  hit squads entered into america through Canada. Luckly the attacks have all been caught before the damage was done. There are too many instances like this to count lately. But, I guess with all the public relations cover ups this is probably not too well known in Thailand. I never read about it in Bangkok Post, or The Nation. No one wants mass hysteria everytime something happens. Needless to say even if the people dont know what the real story is, the authorities are all well aware of it. With this in mind, I think no matter what the immigration rules are, that there probably would be closer scrutiny of pakistani entering Thailand. The downside is that nice pakistani boys wanting to visit their girlfriends sometimes get judged because so many of their radical countrymen are raising hel_l all over the world. I will let the experts give you the rules on visas for pakistani in bangkok. Just letting you know my opinion on the environment here.

You should be able to get a tourist or  transit visa from the Royal Thai Embassy in Pakistan at  Islamabad or the  Royal   Thai Consulate-General in Karachi. A Pakistani can only get  visa's abroad if they are permanent residents in the  place     or country of application. There is no visa on arrival either available either. That you have a girlfriend in Thailand has    no bearing in the matter.

There have been many attempts of pakistani terrorist trying to enter USA, having been caught lately. The latest story was about 19 pakistani  in  hit squads entered into america through Canada. Luckly the attacks have all been caught before the damage was done. There are too many instances like this to count lately. But, I guess with all the public relations cover ups this is probably not too well known in Thailand. I never read about it in Bangkok Post, or The Nation. No one wants mass hysteria everytime something happens. Needless to say even if the people dont know what the real story is, the authorities are all well aware of it. With this in mind, I think no matter what the immigration rules are, that there probably would be closer scrutiny of pakistani entering Thailand. The downside is that nice pakistani boys wanting to visit their girlfriends sometimes get judged because so many of their radical countrymen are raising hel_l all over the world. I will let the experts give you the rules on visas for pakistani in bangkok. Just letting you know my opinion on the environment here.

thank you  sir..i want only vist visa will stay there for 10 to 15 days.what you think only pakistani is terrorist.the lately story is not only of pakisatni also of The American has been arrested in possession of a M-16 automatic rifle and 480 rounds of ammunition after travelling by tour bus from Bangkok to the southern province of Surat Thani. Francis Beckler Pough, 61, was nabbed by tourist police when the bus arrived at the Muang Tai Tour Co, in the Surat Thani provincial capital, about 6.50am on Saturday.Source: Bangkok Post

Dec 30, 2002 only my question is sir that why usa can enter for 30 days without visa. :o

Also, it should be added that the man caught with the M 16 was carrying it for his protection, he travels by sea usually, and there are many indonesian pirates in the waters.  Its true he was stupid to bring it on land or to carry it in the open. But, as one who has traveled a lot by sea, it is totally necessary to keep guns for personal protection.

The area he was caught in, has a well known problem with muslim extremist, where the pattani liberation front who seeks to join a pan islamic state, has been blowing up Buddhist temples, Buddhist schools, and killing Thai police.  This problem of terrorism is really prevalent with muslim groups, and not among other groups. Atleast if you want to look into modern history.  Its true that not all muslims are terrorist,  but its also true that most terrorist are muslim.  In my opinion this is largely due to the fact that this behavior is rationalized amongst muslims as being acceptable. The quietly accept it or deny its true. That said, more terrorist come from the north east part of Pakistan than any other place on earth. The lack of state sponsored education in Pakistan produced a vacuum in which anti american/ western society mullahs taught a whole generation of muslims to hate and to learn only Quaranic studies. While religion is responsible for the creation of the Pakistani state, it is also responsible for much of the political problems since its existance. Here is a fact,  almost every leader of Pakistan has been overthrown by violence. The former Prime Minister is in exile in England, because if she returns she will likely be hung. The current government made up of the military oligarchy, will eventually fall to muslim populist too.  Pakistani like to blame america for their problems. They say that america did not rebuild Afghanistan after the war there with the communist. And, they like to blame America for poor trade status, that has hurt their export market. But, I think the root of Pakistans problem is lack of accountability of their government, and very low education, that has produced a population that is incapable of thinking beyound what the muslim clerics tell the to think. When comparing India to Pakistan its really sad.  India has a thriving economy in some segments of their population. While Pakistani per capital is a fraction of the already low Indian per capita. One has to question if Pakistan would have been better off if it never seperated from India. But that opportunity went out the window a long time ago, when Muslims decided they couldnt ever live side by side with Hindus, Christians, Buddhist, Jews, Jains, etc.   Im totally of subject now. hahaha.  But I guess I was disturbed that anyone could ever compare some stupid american tourist in the south of thailand to a hit squad of muslims extremist terrorist. It is not common sense to compare the two. One is stupid, the other has the intention of killing and scaring innocent people. By the way I dont hate pakistani. One of my  friends from University, his father was the highest general in Pakistan. He currently rules the country.  He is fully aware of the problems i have discussed, of course he would not bad mouth his country to me. But, I know he knows what I am saying is true. Anyways, have fun in Thailand  seeing this beautiful country and visiting with your girlfriend.   :cool: