The Grumpiest Ex-pat In Bangkok

CarlBkk

Accessing the facebook thread would be done how?

Sign up for a free account Facebook dot com, then do a search for the main Thailand group called We Love Thailand. Join this group and you can then view threads and post. The thread in question is at the top so very easy to find.

done, thank you

It is interesting to watch the type of guy's who would have been bullied at school and had cried about it turn the tables.

Same here just a supposition but I have met some good guys from this board but others you know they were the wimps ans soft shites at school

You are the type of person that gives westerners in Thailand such a wonderful reputation. Perhaps if you'd spent more time on your work in school instead of bullying "soft shites" you'd be able to put together a proper sentence.

You should go to the coffee shop and introduce yourself to GOM as he sounds like your kind of guy.

Nah I would rather meet up with you

As for school - you want to bet mine is bigger than yours?

What do you do in Asia that makes you so good - want to bet on that too?

You are the type of guy that guves westerners a bad name in Asia - got nowt except a big gob

I will buy you a pint - I will fly you down today to Singapore for it - no problem

If you can not make it fly me to Bangkok and I will buy it

Guess not - ala gadai.

PM me if you want a beer?

Edited by Prakanong

I got there a bit late and...he got his stool. dam_n! But I got the photo :o

I imagine I would cop a ban for posting it though :-(

Nice one. So close yet so far....1-0 to GOM. PM me the photo and I'll put it up on the Facebook thread.

Could you put it up someplace where we don't need to create an account?

Put your own picture up - we all want to see :D

Creating an account beyong your ken little boy?

Edited by Prakanong

^ perhaps some don't wish to create an account with a system which is presently facing investigation by the office of the Canadian Privacy Commissioner over alleged breaches of privacy, and has known security issues.

Regards

Yeah its a CIA site too!!!

Do YOU know this man?

God help you.

by looking at the size of his drink, i think it would be reasonable to assume that he needs to use the toilet every hour. while the GOM is away doing his business in there you could take the opportunity to move his stuff down a bit and grab the golden stool.

edit. typo

Edited by mrt273nva

Well easy to find the seat now, photo shows us exactly where his seat is. Great to see GOM in all his glory, however I think it been obvious to all once he comes in and goes ape shi*e.

Edited by britmaveric

we have a privacy rule, I removed it to save having to ban anyone :o

They must be selectively enforced then, these rules, as the beggar in another recent thread had his picture posted for all to see - or does a supposed CEO get given different privacy rights?

You can see from the pic that there are no stools between him and the other TV member who took the pic. He removes them when he arrives, so short of a) arriving before him or :o moving a stool next to him, there will be no huffing and puffing.

rixalex, if you see this happen then report it. I didn't read the beggar thread so wouldn't know. but the rule is there & I enforced it. I hope that is clear enough.

Finally, be warned, if this does go to the press it could really back fire.

There's no real story in a grumpy old bloke.

There's a hel_l of a story in a mass of moronic, bored expats beating up on individuals that don't fit.

Jandajoy,

Please make good on your threat to alert the media, I'm sure they are chomping at the bit to get a story about someone planning on sitting down to breakfast.

Be warned???...are you joking??

Call em' up....let us know how that's going for you.