Holiday For A Thai Girl

Shrek

pattaya and girl in the same sentence does usually indicate a few things  :D

Prejudice saves a lot of time, because you can form an opinion without the facts... :o:D

very good.. I was only pointing something out :D

If you look back to the industrial revolution in the UK and the boom towns it created, what would you expect a mans profession to be from say... Selby?

And would you be wrong to assume this MaiSonJai? err no.. it would be the informed guess to make :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers to the prostitute lovers. someones gotta :o

Right.. That's one of the most rediculous things to say. Quite like the Pit now. If you don't support Dubbya, you are labelled as Kerry's supporter. Sure there are people who think both of them are bastards?

Now, if we don't slag prostitutes off, we become prostitute lovers? Nothing in between? Utter Rubbish.

Cheers to the prostitute lovers. someones gotta :o

Right.. That's one of the most rediculous things to say. Quite like the Pit now. If you don't support Dubbya, you are labelled as Kerry's supporter. Sure there are people who think both of them are bastards?

Now, if we don't slag prostitutes off, we become prostitute lovers? Nothing in between? Utter Rubbish.

:D I don't hate anyone for your information 'lovely cutie' by the way usualy people dont have to tell others ther either lovely or cute. I will get flamed for this i'm sure as there are loads of people who love to come to the defence of 'some poor little inosent female who has done nothing wrong' just because they can not form real relationships with real people. Please get of you ###### high horses the lot of you and speak the truth.

This guy is gonna waste his cash on some bird he met in a bar who has half a dozen farang just like him sending her money and wondering where to take her on that special holliday. Bahhhhh wake up mate get a nice girl and get over it.

Cheers Mango :D

P.S. she loves and misses you though. :D

And would you be wrong to assume this MaiSonJai?  err no.. it would be the informed guess to make  :D

I never assume anything.

Would make an ass of you and me.

An informed guess?

I leave it to you since you're the one informed...

I think that would be best as you obviously dont know what yer talkin about :o

Please everyone do not add any more to the mango thread

I had no intention of opening a debate into the morality of poverty and prostitution

I only asked for travel advice

The jerk has nothing better to do than stoke up anonymous bitter arguements, presumably because he has no real humans left to talk to.

Innocent by the way not Inosent thicko.

Genuine travel advice welcome thank you as for the rest its MY body MY money and none of you know foo call about the situation so shove it.

mango wrote:

This guy is gonna waste his cash on some bird he met in a bar who has half a dozen farang just like him sending her money and wondering where to take her on that special holliday. Bahhhhh wake up mate get a nice girl and get over it.

And i guess you know it all?

Telepathic?

You know the girl?

Why dont you let him find it out for himself?

I guess you done.... :o

The point is... you don't know that she is a bargirl... you're just assuming.. :D

...and so f@#king what anyway... :D

totster :o

I had no intention of opening a debate into the morality of poverty and prostitution

The jerk has nothing better to do than stoke up anonymous bitter arguements, presumably because he has no real humans left to talk to.

Genuine travel advice welcome thank you as for the rest its MY body MY money and none of you know foo call about the situation so shove it.

Sorry about the topic being Hijacked....

Why go so far away ... my suggestion is Koh Samet or Koh Chang, very nice places to relax and chill out.

:D I don't hate anyone for your information 'lovely cutie' by the way usualy people dont have to tell others ther either lovely or cute. I will get flamed for this i'm sure as there are loads of people who love to come to the defence of 'some poor little inosent female who has done nothing wrong' just because they can not form real relationships with real people. Please get of you ###### high horses the lot of you and speak the truth.

P.S. she loves and misses you though. :o

No, we don't have to tell people that we are lovely or cute. But it's my curse that I'm a good looking Thai woman. Why picked this one to attack me? Sometimes got the shock of your life when you woke up in the morning or what?

I'm not defending prostitutes. I'm just a girl next door (who happens to be gorgeous). I've got so much hassles while travelling overseas. Sometimes, even when in my own country. So, I don't think I'm their supporter just because I don't slag them off.

All the points you have made, we have discussed over and over. And perhaps it will never end. I agree with brit here. The guy asked questions. We answered as well as possible. Until a tosser turned up and twisted the whole thing. And didn't provide any information, if I may add.

Oh dear... it's his life. It's his holiday. And it's his bloody money. Wouldn't it be a good idea to get back on topic now? If you want to discuss where his girl works, open a bloody thread.

PS. Sorry about it all, Shrek. I'm biting my tongue now.

:D Thanx for that Shrek you English teachings are such a boost to this site, by the way its 'arguments' not 'arguements'.

Oh i just had an idea, you can tell this girl your gonna come and teach English and stay with her.

Cheers Mango :o

The point is... you don't know that she is a bargirl... you're just assuming.. :D

...and so f@#king what anyway... :D

Even if she is who gives a fvk. The guy is just trying to give himself and his gf a nice holiday.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to get back on topic now?

What is the topic, Elsie...? :o:D

Err.. let me see. Kind of forgot now. Dammit. Is it Does Mango Need A Shrink? :D

I fear all this was my fault... he set a trap and i fell in... I played his stupid little game :D

totster :D

:D OK Shrek you good looking fella, if you realy want some sound advice, then here it is.

Most guys today, I'm sorry to say have no idea how to treat a woman. They treat girls like a piece of garbage or they act like a doormat to beautiful women and let these women walk all over them.

You cannot be a rotten no good, but you cannot be a doormat either. Once you start dating girls, treat them with respect. Treat them like you'd like another guy to treat your mother or sister.

Do not make a pass at a girl on the first date. She'll think you're different from most men and will want to go out with you again.

Act romantic, not sex crazed.

Hold her hand in the movie, open the door for her, and be polite. Act like she's precious and sweet. When you bring her home, give her a good night kiss at the door and say "I'll call you sometime." She'll be amazed at being treated like a lady.

When you take her out again, still treat her like a lady. Women are dying for romance today and the guy who knows how to provide it is a rare find. She'll let you know when she wants sex. Do not force her. Be patient. Before long she'll fall in love with you because you're a man who treats her with respect. Believe me, even a prostitute likes to be treated like a lady.

Tell her she is pretty and that she's nice to be with. Women love compliments. Do not ever flirt with other women when you're on a date. The girl you're with should get all your attention.

But do not be a doormat either.

If she flirts with a lot of men or talks about all her boyfriends, don't take her out again. If you treat her with respect she should treat you with respect.

Before long you'll have so many girls wanting to go out with you, you want have time for them all. Won't that be nice?

Also, never lead a girl on. If she tells you she is in love with you and you don't feel the same way, be honest with her. Always be honest. Women will appreciate it.

Now the most important piece of advice I can give you on women.

If you can accomplish this nearly every woman you meet will fall in love with you. Always be a friend with the woman you go out with. Let her relax with you, and before long you'll become on of the most likeable guys around. All women will like you. The girls you go out with will brag to their girlfriends. Girls will be begging you to go out with them because they know you know how to treat a woman. When a woman is asked why she is deeply in love with her husband or boyfriend, she usually replies, "He is my best friend."

Hope this helps.

:D OK Shrek you good looking fella, if you realy want some sound advice, then here it is.

Most guys today, I'm sorry to say have no idea how to treat a woman. They treat girls like a piece of garbage or they act like a doormat to beautiful women and let these women walk all over them.

You cannot be a rotten no good, but you cannot be a doormat either. Once you start dating girls, treat them with respect. Treat them like you'd like another guy to treat your mother or sister.

Do not make a pass at a girl on the first date. She'll think you're different from most men and will want to go out with you again.

Hold her hand in the movie, open the door for her, and be polite. Act like she's precious and sweet. When you bring her home, give her a good night kiss at the door and say "I'll call you sometime." She'll be amazed at being treated like a lady.

When you take her out again, still treat her like a lady. Women are dying for romance today and the guy who knows how to provide it is a rare find. She'll let you know when she wants sex. Do not force her. Be patient. Before long she'll fall in love with you because you're a man who treats her with respect. Believe me, even a prostitute likes to be treated like a lady.

Tell her she is pretty and that she's nice to be with. Women love compliments. Do not ever flirt with other women when you're on a date. The girl you're with should get all your attention.

If she flirts with a lot of men or talks about all her boyfriends, don't take her out again. If you treat her with respect she should treat you with respect.

Before long you'll have so many girls wanting to go out with you, you want have time for them all. Won't that be nice?

Also, never lead a girl on. If she tells you she is in love with you and you don't feel the same way, be honest with her. Always be honest. Women will appreciate it.

If you can accomplish this nearly every woman you meet will fall in love with you. Always be a friend with the woman you go out with. Let her relax with you, and before long you'll become on of the most likeable guys around. All women will like you. The girls you go out with will brag to their girlfriends. Girls will be begging you to go out with them because they know you know how to treat a woman. When a woman is asked why she is deeply in love with her husband or boyfriend, she usually replies, "He is my best friend."

Hope this helps.

No how about answering one of the original questions...

1. Where is recommended (sun, not too busy, nice beach etc, some nightlife, nice inexpensive hotels) I was thinking Phuket or Koh Samui ?

Hope this helps.

No how about answering one of the original questions...

1. Where is recommended (sun, not too busy, nice beach etc, some nightlife, nice inexpensive hotels) I was thinking Phuket or Koh Samui ?

I was thinking Blackpool in August.

I also agree with previous posts and recommend Phuket. There are some very good inexpensive Hotels and fantastic places to eat. Once there go to Rawai for a meal by the beach.

I agree my thai lady avoids the Sun but when on the beach (which they do enjoy) just ask for another Parasol, does the trick.

Anyway all the best and have Fun.

I am back in Thailand on 23.11.04 for my 2nd visit. I am staying for 2 weeks. I am meeting a young thai lady at the airport and am considering going to one of the islands from bangkok (actually does have to be an island) instead of getting hammered in Pattaya for 2 weeks.

Have you got a back-up plan in case the rendezvous fails? The airport is not very Thai-friendly. If your girlfriend can't read the arrival boards (only in English last time I checked) she may easily conclude that you aren't coming if the plane is delayed! Moreover, there are two exits into the public area, and she could be waiting at the wrong one! My girlfriend and I very nearly missed one another (and had no back-up) the first time. We did miss one another the second time, but as we had a lovenest in Bangkok I knew where to find her.

On the third and final occasion, I told her not to come to meet me at the airport because of all the problems we had had. Further problems were avoided by bringing her back to England as my lawful wedded wife.

There are also some pleasant trips inland, even without a car. We had great fun cycling around the historical parks at Sukhothai and Sri Satchanalai, and your girlfriend might have some suggestions, especially for her home province. They're not so hot if you really want some nightlife, though. I presume your purpose is getting to know your girlfriend better, rather than just having fun together.