Holiday For A Thai Girl

Shrek

I am back in Thailand on 23.11.04 for my 2nd visit. I am staying for 2 weeks. I am meeting a young thai lady at the airport and am considering going to one of the islands from bangkok (actually does have to be an island) instead of getting hammered in Pattaya for 2 weeks. What I want to know is

1. Where is recommended (sun, not too busy, nice beach etc, some nightlife, nice inexpensive hotels) I was thinking Phuket or Koh Samui ?

2. Can anyone confirm she does not need a passport as a thai national if we fly to say Samui or Phuket - she has id card but dont think she has passport.

All help gratefully accepted

:o

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Where is recommended (sun, not too busy, nice beach etc, some nightlife, nice inexpensive hotels) I was thinking Phuket or Koh Samui ?

2. Can anyone confirm she does not need a passport as a thai national if we fly to say Samui or Phuket - she has id card but dont think she has passport.

:o

1) There are many beaches in Phuket. Patong is mad in the night. Kata & Karon are much quieter. I've never been to Koh Samui, so I'll leave that to others.

2) Flying within the Kingdom, she'll need only her ID card.

I would suggest stop falling in love with bar girls and get a real girlfriend.

Cheers Mango :D

Sorry if I'm being thick... but I see no mention of bargirls in the post... :D

And even if it is... don't judge... you know nothing about them - that's my suggestion to you... :o

Cheers totster

And even if it is... don't judge... that's my suggestion to you... :o

Cheers totster

What other type of Thai girl would not know that you did not know you don't need a passport to travel within your own country?

Well, while I wish you the best of luck, I do so in the expectation you will need it.

I've seen too many foreigners trying to enjoy a holiday with a Thai girl they essentially do not know.

Top Tips are:

1. She will not want to sit on the beach or indeed go anywhere where she might get the sun on her.

2. There will be a constant search for something to eat, that something is likely to be Som Tam, Sticky rice or something drowned in B-Lar.

3. She will spend endless amounts of time on the mobile phone.

4. She will look totally miserable if you are not doing what she wants

5. You will miss out on fun with other holiday makers because you have to baby sit her

6. At sometime during your holiday there will be a request for a substantial amount of money, or that you purchase something that can be exchanged for a substantial amount of money.

7. If you are unable to come up with a substantial amount of money (as measured to her expectations) every penny you spend will be regarded as a penny you are not giving her. All of a sudden there will be an aversion to eating anywhere but the cheapest fly shack or staying anywhere but the cheapest doss house.

OK It might be you are lucky and none or at least only a few of these occur, but as I say I do wish you the best of luck.

And even if it is... don't judge... that's my suggestion to you... :D

Cheers totster

What other type of Thai girl would not know that you did not know you don't need a passport to travel within your own country?

Cheers Mango :wub:

So... If a thai girl does not know whether she needs a passport to fly she is a bar girl..

you are a pratt :D

"cheers" totster :o

Cheers totster

So... If a thai girl does not know whether she needs a passport to fly she is a bar girl..

:( And ypu are a <deleted> who knows nothing about Thailand.

Cheers Mango -_-

Cheers totster

Cheers Mango -_-

"cheers" totster :D

:) And ypu are a <deleted> who knows nothing about Thailand.

Cheers Mango :(

I know enough about Thailand not to make STUPID generalisations ... :o

totster

I'd suggest you fack right off unless you have something either constuctive or pleasant to say smartass.

:o And i suggest you wake up and smell the roses toolbelt :D

I'd suggest you fack right off unless you have something either constuctive or pleasant to say smartass.

:o And i suggest you wake up and smell the roses toolbelt :D

And might i suggest:

You to go back to you're childish halloween party..... :D

Cheers totster

:( And ypu are a <deleted> who knows nothing about Thailand.

Cheers Mango -_-

Well actually I havent even asked her if she needs a passport I've told her we're not going back to Pattaya thats all so she has no idea.

With my limited experience of all things thai I cannot help noticing that this forum comprises EITHER very helpful open minded honest people

OR

miserable bitter twisted lonely smartass lonely tossers

no in betweens are there

What about people living in the middle of nowhere and don't know what on earth a condom is? Are they retarded as well?

pattaya and girl in the same sentence does usually indicate a few things  :o

I doesn't indicate anything ...

:D Your obviously an expert on all thing's Thai. Where did you meet you HMM hMM wife HMM HMM? :D

Cheers to the prostitute lovers. someones gotta :D

I am back in Thailand on 23.11.04 for my 2nd visit. I am staying for 2 weeks. I am meeting a young thai lady at the airport and am considering going to one of the islands from bangkok (actually does have to be an island) instead of getting hammered in Pattaya for 2 weeks. What I want to know is

:D

Interesting discussion!

Could we go back to the topic? :o