What Type Of Thai Lady Do You Prefer?

cognos

Hi fellows,tourist farangs,ex pat farangs,vietnam vets..I will return to Thailand(live in Canada)for the 5th time this summer.My question is,"what type of Thai lady do you prefer?"I tried the butterfly routine,bar girls,freelancers,etc,but found that personally very depressing after the deeds were done and was back home.As a result,I purposely searched for a "good lady",and found a great one with a good heart and a good family.Basically I tried to think more with the big head,and so far so good.I am not judging bar girls(or you),as generally they are just trying to get by,support their family a little,and that is admirable in general.My fiance insists no sex before marriage,and while many of you are laughing your heads off,here is another reason to laugh some more farang..she is 37 and I am 51.Some farang make fun of me when they hear that..my bpen rai khrap,nid noi lek noi khrap,as everyone is entitled to think as they wish.One farang(older than me) said all his friends would laugh because they NEVER date anyone over 30..another one said he has 10 bar girl girlfriends.In a weak drunken moment he admitted he would rather have one good one..but what is a good one?Each to their own,right?One man's pleasure is another man's poison..or one man's lady is another man's man.Certainly the bar girls will give you what you want the first night,and the punters can exchange notes.I remember one Vietnam vet lamenting.."piss me off" he said,"I had a 9.5 last night but my friend had a 10".Personally,I now go for the heart first,but looks is very important to me too,whether your choice is a bar girl,ladyboy,or ultra-chaste lady,like my future wife.Her situation is typical..her first thai boyfriend in University fooled around on her as she wouldn't put out quickly enough,so

he got married,then wanted her back..sound familiar?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wrong forum. This forum is FOR ladies in thailand not about ladies in Thailand.

Also, please be aware of forum rules when posting:

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

MOVED

Aren`t there other sites to discuss woman and bargirls and ages and how many you had in a week.

The OP seems to be engaged, so why is he interested in someone elses preferences.

In 10 sentences the op has been able to describe lady boys, lost lovers, bar girls, freelancers, in short "The works".

Claims to be happy with his own situation, so why the question??

is it not strange that those who consider sex such an awful thing , should then save it for the one they marry.

ladies who have sex only after marriage do not necessarily consider sex as an awful thing. they were simply brought up in a different environment, were taught and adopted different moral values!

I prefer my ladies at 37 deg's C as they seem to lose their suppleness below 35 degs :D

Sorry for the <deleted> reply but it's a <deleted> thread :D

You don't like them cold and stiff ? :D

The type of lady I prefer needs only to pass one test. It is kind of embarrassing though, when you walk into a bar, restaurant, nightclub, department store, etc, carrying 50 feet of copper tubing and a golf ball. :o

(Not sorry for the <deleted> reply to the <deleted> thread :D )

I would perfer a stay at home wife/gf, who gives what is wanted and needed with no back talk. I have not found a individual who would have the physical qualities necessary to even give a glimmer of hope to this dream. (double leg amputee who is also deaf and dumb) Post #12 seems right on the mark

I'm glad they moved this from the ladies forum, or else it might have dissolved into a discussion of bitchy young salesgirls or bad hair days. As it is, there's some very interesting responses. :o

Oh man that's funny - posted in the Ladies' Forum :o

I remember asking a friend of mine what type of women he liked and he said "about four feet tall, big lips and flat head to rest me beer on"

As for me, I like 'em a bit taller than that :D

Long legs, long hair, smoking hot, rich, generous, honest, loyal, loving, naughty but nice, an appreciation for middle-aged man, smart enough to have intelligent conversations and witty repartee, but not wise enough to realise they could do a lot better.....

Possession of real estate (urban and coastal), a luxury cruiser suitable for fishing, diving, etc, and the ability and willingness to successfully convince my wife why I need to open my life to such a lady would be advantagous.

Ladies of any race who meet the basic criteria can apply.

I'm sure I've forgotten something.