Payoon Garden Cliff Condos,banchang

gkroo

I own a condo there. The place is as good as it looks and i cant think of any negertive things to say about it except it is remote , very quiet and you will need your own transport. As for units for sale ask at reception, or look at the notice board at the entrance to the right hand lift . Referbed units are being sold by the bank in a office by the pool. I will be there mid July if you want to meet for a beer and chat.

I own a condo there. The place is as good as it looks and i cant think of any negertive things to say about it except it is remote , very quiet and you will need your own transport. As for units for sale ask at reception, or look at the notice board at the entrance to the right hand lift . Referbed units are being sold by the bank in a office by the pool. I will be there mid July if you want to meet for a beer and chat.

Thanks Banchang,yes I am aware that it quite and a little remote after visiting there about 3 times but that is what I like about it. I will try and catch up with you in July.

You just missed their sales drive which was in the month of February.

Don't know how much the units were on 'sale' for but last year I looked at the place and they we advertising units 'from 4 million' but were only showing prospective buyers units valued 7 million plus.

Big negative for me was no kitchen in the units.

You just missed their sales drive which was in the month of February.

Don't know how much the units were on 'sale' for but last year I looked at the place and they we advertising units 'from 4 million' but were only showing prospective buyers units valued 7 million plus.

Big negative for me was no kitchen in the units.

I have lived there for 2 years, every unit has a kitchen.

Very few ferang buy in this condo it tends to be wealthy Thai that use it for weekend breaks from bkk. I think this is why the kitchens tend to be on the small side as they eat out all the time. I wouldnt pay 7 milion for one either. You can still pick some one bed units up for a little over 1 million.