Shoes! Women's Shoes -not Made In China

smilia

Even the most expensive shoe stores, like STELLA (?) in pHuket have shoes that are all made in China. Well the Stella ones dont say china but they don't say Italy.

I would like a quality pair of shoes instead of the cheap chinese onse. Any decent shoe stores?

Thanks.

I am equally unsure about Stella Luna. You’re right, it doesn’t say ‘Italy’ on the shoe: there’s no provenance at all. But so what?

post-17533-1212906048_thumb.jpg

Even if they are from China, China can make some pretty good stuff. Or they can make the vilest junk for next to nothing, it all depends on what the client wants to pay!

Phuket is difficult for shoe aficionados. As HD Rider said, Central has a few nice shops, but in my opinion their stock is frequently overpriced compared to the West. I tend towards Bangkok, KL, or London during the sales.

But of course, being a male of the species, this is a subject normally outwith my jurisdiction, so what do I know? :o

i used to buy most of my shoes in central. be aware that if you are 40 or over (size, not age) that you will have difficulty in many brands. VERY frustrating.

for work i used to wear 'naturaliser' brand as they are super comfy.