Correction to the first post. For every 100 people you see today, you will only see 10 after 2012. Meteor strike between the the Black and Caspian Seas, opens the earths mantle, mass suffocation due to sulphurous gasses released. Clues. Mayan calender ends in 2012. Psychologist Snow`s book Foward Dreams, the subject covers forward hypnosis on 10,000 Uni students. There he noted that only 10% re-incarnated due to lack of a body. Also noted death due asphixation to the 90%. The meteor crash is info from the Plejarans, our common ancestotrs, and they said that as it is the univerasal Law, they will not alter it-. Plejarans? see www.theyfly.com. So, its not simple maths, its what happens in 2012.

Edited by thomast

Well, glad to see that donna caught the mistake before I did. I saw the original mistake, ran to the thread to correct it, and voila - it read correctly.

The wikipedia article on the Mayan calendar says the Mayan calendar is not scheduled to mean that the world ends on December 21, 2012. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayan_calendar says in context, "The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar forms the basis for a New Age belief, first forecast by José Argüelles, that a cataclysm will take place on or about 21 December 2012, a forecast that mainstream Mayanist scholars consider a mis-interpretation."

I met Mayas who use that calendar, which predates the birth of the Buddha by about 600 years.

If I live to year 2043, I will be 16 years older than my father did when he passed away, and will leave at least ten grandchildren and their grandchildren behind. I hope their world will be better than the one we are making for them.

Well, glad to see that donna caught the mistake before I did. I saw the original mistake, ran to the thread to correct it, and voila - it read correctly.

The wikipedia article on the Mayan calendar says the Mayan calendar is not scheduled to mean that the world ends on December 21, 2012. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayan_calendar says in context, "The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar forms the basis for a New Age belief, first forecast by José Argüelles, that a cataclysm will take place on or about 21 December 2012, a forecast that mainstream Mayanist scholars consider a mis-interpretation."

I met Mayas who use that calendar, which predates the birth of the Buddha by about 600 years.

If I live to year 2043, I will be 16 years older than my father did when he passed away, and will leave at least ten grandchildren and their grandchildren behind. I hope their world will be better than the one we are making for them.

Live on PB and fervently pray the December 2012 doom predictors are very, very wrong. :o

Wicked-Peda is heavily censored. They dont want to scare you, part of the elite`s mind control. What are all the massive underground bases then for, Norway, USA etc??? 2012 is NOT the end of the world, just a decimation of 90% of the races. I hope the Plejarans are wrong, but as they can move in time, they have probably already witnessed this event. Meier himself was taken forwards 300 years, in one of their time-beam-ships, and was shown a green and lush Switzerland, much as it now is, but with advanced tech transporters visible.

Not quite true. In my novel, the Mayan shaman sees forward to year 2011, when the chief protagonist, a blond, ponytailed Vulcan, is turned into a giant robot which eats every tree in Thailand, at which point a rich Thai-Chinese from San Kampaeng becomes the anti-Christ, forcing everybody in North America to survive on rotten Chiang Mai sausage, except there is then an invasion from year 999 BC, when the forces under Absalom (all with long hair, of course) overwhelm the starship from Atlantis, which is commanded by an overacting, bald Frenchman from Begonia Cluster 984...

Wonk wonk wonk. The end is coming. Blah blah blah.

Yeah, I saw the "End of Days". The number 666 is actually supposed to be 999. The world should have ended in 999. Oops. Nothing happened. Oh wait, maybe they mysteriously meant 1999, even though there was no "1" originally ! Oops. Nothing happened then either.

Besides, if an ELE (Extinction Level Event, yeah I saw that movie too) were to happen, guess what ? You are TOAST ! Unless you can figure out EXACTLY WHAT is going to happen, WHERE it is going to happen, HOW it is going to happen and WHEN it is going to happen, you are NOT going to be able to even START planning on how to survive it. You are going to be TOAST !

If you somehow were to mysteriously have the PRECISE information on the event and ALL of the ramifications of the aftereffects, you MIGHT be able to figure out WHAT you will have to do to survive, WHERE the most survivable place to be is, HOW to get there and get set up, and WHEN you have to have everything ready by.

Of course, keep in mind that by the time YOU have all that information, so will 93.687% of the rest of the planet as well. Good luck getting a parking space at Survival Central. :o

Go try those lame scare tactics over at the place with the doors made of teak, or your nearest kindergarten school. Anywhere else would probably laugh you right out of the room.

The following message is meant for you and you alone. OUR technology prevents anyone else from reading it except you.

(Yes, WE are watching you, and using our satellites to monitor your thought patterns. Take off the dumb-ass tinfoil hat, as our super Telsa powered scanners see through (

xx

) feet of lead. A couple of millimeters of tinfoil does nothing. We WILL be scheduling YOU for another "pick-up" and anal probing SOON.

Please position youself in a deserted area where there is no chance of anyone else possibly seeing you getting transported up to the research vessel. As well, ensure that no one will miss you regardless of how long the probing takes.)

Now that YOU have read this message, you must remove the evidence. Turn off your computer immediately and never turn on a computer again. WE will be watching. You HAVE been warned.

Wicked-Peda is heavily censored. They dont want to scare you, part of the elite`s mind control
Is this the lizard people again? I knew it was them again, always with the lizard things.

Correction to the first post. For every 100 people you see today, you will only see 10 after 2012. Meteor strike between the the Black and Caspian Seas, opens the earths mantle, mass suffocation due to sulphurous gasses released. Clues. Mayan calender ends in 2012. Psychologist Snow`s book Foward Dreams, the subject covers forward hypnosis on 10,000 Uni students. There he noted that only 10% re-incarnated due to lack of a body. Also noted death due asphixation to the 90%. The meteor crash is info from the Plejarans, our common ancestotrs, and they said that as it is the univerasal Law, they will not alter it-. Plejarans? see www.theyfly.com. So, its not simple maths, its what happens in 2012.

True, it is Universal Law that they can not intervene on our free will.

Perhaps instead of continuing to spread Fear, check out something that is more recent in the form of Rasha's book, Oneness, it may help to explain the energetic changes that are occurring and will continue to occur on our planet.

The "future" is malleable, and in fact, there is no future, only the present moment.