Best Fishing Boat Captain

ttac

Looking to get a name/number of a good fishing boat captain. Not looking to organize a full on trip but would like to be able to call up at a moments notice and get on a boat if there is room. What can I expect to pay?

I've been on a couple of the fun day trips where they go out and fish for the smaller fish using hand lines, then off to one of the islands for some swimming and chow. One of the captains put us on some decent size fish (still fairly small though) and also had a really nice spread of cooked fish, fried rice and fruit. Really personable and funny guy too.

The last trip I was on, we caught nothing that I didn't feel kind of guilty about keeping. The cooked food consisted of the fish cooked in oil that was not hot enough, and that was it.

The two reef fishing trips I have been on were a blast as well with a good catch of good size fish. One of the trips was an all night/all day trip where we caught squid all night. Good fun.

Anyway, those trips were all set up by other folks, so thought I'd ask the forum for some help.

Thanks!

ttac