Insulation Between Floors. Tinted Windows

Several have very kindly advised me in the recent past on Roof and wall insulation.

My decisions (for better or worse :o) based on that good advice, was 10cm QCon blocks for all walls (inside and outside), and cheapish sponge backed foil under the roof tiles lining with the main insulator being 6 inch fibre glass with metal foil on both sides to rest on attic "floor" of 2 floor house

Now I have to decide about between floors.

One downstairs room has a patio above it so that is of most important issue now. The floors are concrete. Should I leave the (20 Cm or so) gap between the plasterboard (I assume) ground floor ceiling and the concrete upper floor empty or should I fill it with some sort of insulation?

If so what type?

With regard to the room with the patio on top of it, logic says (to me) to use the 6 inch type insulation (mentioned in my first paragraph) between the ground floor ceiling and the concrete upstairs floor.

My overall intention is to keep air con cooling and cool air in my house rather than allow heat to escape from the house, as I am hoping with my insulation and Qcon walls, tinted windows that my house will always be cooler than outside.

Types of TINTED WINDOWS

Does any body have any input on tinted windows, best balance between heat and light transmission. More importantly does anybody have knowledge whether Spectrally tinted windows are available and at a reasonable price within Thailand. If so where to get it?.

Spectral tinting I am told, allows light waves to get through equal to lightly tinted normal windows, BUT blocks most of the heat waves from getting through - SOUNDS WONDERFUL for a country with a climate and sun brightness such as Thailand's

Thank you in advance

Dave