Renting Sportsbikes

Hi,

A few of the boys are planning a trip to the Moto GP in Sepang, KL, Malaysia. We know you can do track days there, but we can not find any contacts or any info about hiring sportsbikes, such as R1's, ZX10R's, GSXR1000's, etc.

It would be good if we could find a place that hires out sportsbikes to use for the trackday there, if anyone knows any contacts.

The other option was to rent the bikes from Thailand, and ride down to KL and then back after the event. I remember seeing places in Phuket that hire out sportsbikes, but I don't know any contact details, or even if this would be allowed or if the quality of the bikes would be decent.

If anyone knows any contacts of places that hire out sportsbikes in either KL or somewhere in Thailand, that we could use on the track at Sepang, it would be greatly appreciated.

Tony

Hi,

A few of the boys are planning a trip to the Moto GP in Sepang, KL, Malaysia. We know you can do track days there, but we can not find any contacts or any info about hiring sportsbikes, such as R1's, ZX10R's, GSXR1000's, etc.

It would be good if we could find a place that hires out sportsbikes to use for the trackday there, if anyone knows any contacts.

The other option was to rent the bikes from Thailand, and ride down to KL and then back after the event. I remember seeing places in Phuket that hire out sportsbikes, but I don't know any contact details, or even if this would be allowed or if the quality of the bikes would be decent.

If anyone knows any contacts of places that hire out sportsbikes in either KL or somewhere in Thailand, that we could use on the track at Sepang, it would be greatly appreciated.

Tony

I Believe that you won't be able to cross the border on the bike without the registered owner accompanying the bike .

Can't help with the other question .