Is The Curse Over?

Explorer

With Boston leading the series by 2-0 against the STL, are we seeing at the end of Babe Ruth's curse?

At this time of posting, the series is now in game 3 bottom 5th with Boston leading 4-0.

Does the "I believe" really works? Or STL will set another history major comeback if they lose this game and win the World Series by 4-3?

Explorer :o

It took a lifetime but Bean Town has at long last done it. Remember the years of being glued to the transistor radio in the 50's and the occasional trips to Fenway. Forty years away from New England but still happy they made it.

Blah........ :D

Ok, so they won. ONE.

r_sox3_hi.jpg

I'm surprised that Boston is not a smoldering ruin now.... :o

I can't believe this. The Cards were totally shut down by these guys. Series kinda ended in an anti-climatic way...... But it did give the Bosox fans everthing they wanted.....

I wonder where they managed to find a Necromancer and much they paid to not only excorcise Babe Ruth's curse , but to put a spell on both the Yankees and the Cardinals.... I didn't see the series, ( Yankee fan that I am), but I would think that they wouldn't be swept so soon and completely. St. Louis had an amazing season this year. Say what you want about the Yankees, at least they WON the first three games of the ACLS... -_-

This is truly something I would not believe that I would ever see ever in my lifetime.... And I don't mean that in a good way! :(

Hey Babe! What happened?

m197701882448A.jpg

johnny_damon_G4.jpg

I can only guess how many Bosox fans in Thailand going to name their Leuk Kreung sons "Johnny" or "Damon" now? :D

Those silly Red Sox fans now can finally relax. They finally one a World Series. Whoop dee doo....At least you don't see the Cubs fans whine as much as Bosox fans, and those guys haven't won a a world series in like what, almost a HUNDRED years! :D

Poor Cubs.... I guess their Curse is still in effect...

cubs.gif

Remember what happened last year? :D

BillyGoatGoat.jpg

They should have let that goat in back in '45..... :wub:

As for the Red Sox, congratulations, I have to admit, they were truly an amazing team this year. Finally, they can join the rest of baseball now.... They better enjoy themselves while they can...

As for the curse...

red_sox_WSG4.jpg

SEE YOU IN 2090!! :)

Ya  2090  Narachon or unless they keep the players they got now,  If they do  there getting bigger paychecks!!!  congrats, BoSox  from a  hard core Yankees fan  :o

Narachon it's not a good idea to put the Sultan of Swat near  BoSox Pics  :D

Thanks for posting the Babe pic. His curse may be over, but he's still a legend. And Johnny is the man, no doubt about it.

Remember that the Sox could only beat the curse on the same night as a lunar eclipse (Oct 27). The Moon turned red that night. Fitting for the Red Sox. That was the only way they could do it. It may be a century before the play the deciding game on the night of another eclipse.