Supplier / Installer Of Wrought Iron Door

moo9

Hi,

to protect the door of a condo, I am looking for a reliable manufacturer and installer of a wrought iron door to protect the main condo door. The outside door should be fitted with a moskito net.

Should look like the one on the pic, but the design could be different.

Does anybody know the current price for something like that?

Thanks and regards

1191633632_t.jpg

5000 baht or so....

www.artsteel.com

Sorry I don't get it. I am looking for a manufacturer in Pattaya, that is why I posted it in this forum.

Moo9

Artsteel used to be up by the old Bat Disco corner of Sukhumvit and soi 46/3 call the man direct on 0839897740,

They have a new place nr Bangsaray opposite NaJomtien soi 50 Sukhumvit

5000 baht or so....

www.artsteel.com

Sorry I don't get it. I am looking for a manufacturer in Pattaya, that is why I posted it in this forum.

Moo9

ok i will spell it out for you sir, there are workshops all over pattaya go up soi nun plub one or soi siam country club get a photo of what you want with the dimensions and get a quote easy, i was just pointing out art steel are unreliable. i hope you get it now :o

• 1 month later...

Check with someone in your Condo. If no one else has them then it is obvious that you don't need them. If everyone else has them they will be more than happy to share their source. I had one made for my Condo door two years ago, with mosquito netting (screens as us yanks call them) for around 8,000 THB. I would suggest that you tell them to place a metal plate at eye height so that you can keep your door open with a minimum of people looking into your condo.

I would suggest that you tell them to place a metal plate at eye height so that you can keep your door open with a minimum of people looking into your condo.
Good idea :o

But what is "eye height" in Thailand ?

- a friend from Isaan : 1m38 -> eyes at about 1m29

- my Swedish neighbour : about 2m10 -> eye at 1m95 !

:D

a friend from Isaan : 1m38 -> eyes at about 1m29

- my Swedish neighbour : about 2m10 -> eye at 1m95 !

Who is more likely to pass by your door? Average would be 1m62. I have found it interesting that by just having a plate on the door people avert their eyes since to see in they would obviously have to look up or look down.