Table Football

simon43

You know what I mean! I think its called Foosball in the US. It's a table where you can knock the football back and forth by swinging the 'players'.

I want to find a supplier in Thailand of such equipment. I want to avoid having to import it if at all possible.

Thanks!!

Simon

Only ever recall seeing one of those soccer tables in all the time I've spent in Thailand. That was about 3 months ago in the showroom area of a m/c shop on Tiwanon Rd, Pravet.

I can pass on the shop's address/phone no. to you if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

There's one in each of these bars:

"Freedom Bar", Rawai, Phuket

"Gullivers", Sukhumvit soi 5, bkk

"Larry's Dive", Sukhumvit soi 22, bkk

There used to be one in one of the bars in soi 10, before soi 10 got bull-dozed by Chuwit Kamolvisit's thugs.

I'm with English noodles here.

I've seen a good few around the place especially in Thai watering holes where they seem popular with locals who don't play pool or snooker.

I know they're popular - I thrashed a Thai guy in the Freedom bar, Rawai, a few weeks ago. But it's not much good to anybody saying "Yeah, I've seen loads" - we need names and addresses! (And I have no idea where "aZap" is, noodles. Care to elaborate?)

Know what you mean - and you were probably "otherwise engaged" too! 

Usually pissed out of my head!!

Precisely! Maybe - if you see one again - you could write on a piece of paper something like "Footie table at ..... bar" and then, in the morning ..... - you get the idea! :D :D :D:D

Send a text to someone.... that's my suggestion.. :o

totster :wub:-_-

http://www.bosssnooker.com/

They have offices in Bangkok and Pattaya.

They appear to make "football" tables as well as snooker and pool tables.

sock_uro1s.jpg

socker_thai1s.jpg

I've also seen the cheap home models recently (you know, the sort you had as a kid, where the base is made of board, only supported at the sides, and gets bent out of shape after a couple of months), but I can't remember if it was at Tesco, or at the local Carrefour in Minburi.

Robinsons Department Store sell a cheaper version. They have a catologue in their sports department from which you can order a table. The maximum price is about 20,000 baht but there are some cheaper models.

That's the Robinsons in Phuket but I assume they all stock a similar range.

Robinsons Department Store sell a cheaper version. They have a catologue in their sports department from which you can order a table. The maximum price is about 20,000 baht but there are some cheaper models.

There you go then... good reply Phuket Mike :o

totster :D

I know the "normal" price in the UK for a "Tornado" table (no relation to our favourite Thaivisa poster :o ) is about 1,000 GBP. I bought a second hand one for 500 GBP and sold it (for the same) a few months before I came to Thailand.

If anyone wants a game in Phuket, PM me - I'm more than an "enthusiast"! I love it!

http://www.bosssnooker.com/

They appear to make "football" tables as well.

sock_uro1s.jpg

socker_thai1s.jpg

I've also seen the cheap home models recently (you know, the sort you had as a kid, where the base is made of board, only supported at the sides, and gets bent out of shape after a couple of months), but I can't remember if it was at Tesco, or at the local Carrefour in Minburi.

This is the 'Tornado' - the best made table you can get - will last for years:

tornado-foosball-table.gif