Work Permit As Consultant

Can anyone tell me the requirements for getting a workpermit as a consultant in Thailand.

I have experience in any travel related business (which means, I know the need of customers and agents, both sides (which I can proove with national and international references)

Further skills are webpromotion, advertising, set up and translate text for websites, research on "whatever company" ect., not only in travel related businesses.

I speak 4 european languages fluently and write business letters in 3 languages .

I had never a problem to get a job with work permit in Thailand, but in every job I ended up doing all above mentioned jobs in the company ( as it was easier and faster to give the work to me, salary did not change for more skills)

I am thinking now to be a consultant in order to use my skills. I have already got some information, but I would appreciate the advise of someone who has gone through the process of getting a work permit as a consultant

I really appreciate your help

thanks in advance

silk

Can anyone tell me the requirements for getting a workpermit as a consultant in Thailand.

Unless the written job description requires skills that a Thai is not likely to possess, the applications will not be approved. Your application has a high degree of being approved.

www.sunbeltasia.com

Unless the written job description requires skills that a Thai is not likely to possess, the applications will not be approved. Your application has a high degree of being approved.

www.sunbeltasia.com

thank you sunbeltasia

I will try it

silk