Flooding Strikes Pattaya

george

Pattaya's third rate reporting at it's best again. :o

Even a second rate reporter would have been more tactful given that close friends and family may well end up reading this in an attempt to find out what actually happened.

BB

Yes and no. If it was the truth, then so be it. If the chap had no hesitation in having such a friend, then why cover up the information? Had this information not been included and the story suggested that he was a alone, then I'd expect there to be all sorts of the usual comments made that the deceased was mugged or murdered etc. The information was included to provide perspective; that he was a victim of circumstance. I don't see anything negative about the inclusion of the additional information as the woman gave important information as to the incident circumstances. In order for it to be credible, she had to be identified as to what her relationship with the deceased was, i.e. why she was with him and who she was.

I think that embassy prepares a report on the event and it is available to the family upon request. Included in the report would be more detailed information than is given here, so the family would have found out anyway.

Pattaya's third rate reporting at it's best again. :o

Even a second rate reporter would have been more tactful given that close friends and family may well end up reading this in an attempt to find out what actually happened.

BB

Yes and no. If it was the truth, then so be it. If the chap had no hesitation in having such a friend, then why cover up the information? Had this information not been included and the story suggested that he was a alone, then I'd expect there to be all sorts of the usual comments made that the deceased was mugged or murdered etc. The information was included to provide perspective; that he was a victim of circumstance. I don't see anything negative about the inclusion of the additional information as the woman gave important information as to the incident circumstances. In order for it to be credible, she had to be identified as to what her relationship with the deceased was, i.e. why she was with him and who she was.

I think that embassy prepares a report on the event and it is available to the family upon request. Included in the report would be more detailed information than is given here, so the family would have found out anyway.

Why do so many folks jump to the conclusion that a girl working at a bar on Walking Street cannot be a "nice" girl?

I too am not understanding why only Mr. Scott was electrocuted. May he rest in peace and his family and friends be comforted.

I've waded thro' flood waters here in Pattaya but never again!