Difference Between Go-go Bar And Karokee Bar

I was out 10 times to a local Karakoee bar in Bang Sue, beautiful looking girls. When I asked the head lady(madam) and she does speak English if it was a go-go bar and she said it was a karrakoee bar. So I sat with here a few times to talk because she can speak english and a very nice lady. (at no cost) Then she introduced me to one of the girls that can speak a little English and I got here to sit with us also for a small fee and a very nice girl...

Then last night the madam said if I would like to take the girl out for the night it would be ok for a fee of x number of dollars for the bar bill.

My question is when she says take her out what is she meaning, can you shed some light on this for me because at the beggining the madam said it was a Kareokee bar not a Go-GO

I only shop at Macro : Cash and Carry :o

The difference in pronunciation and then it's meaning like:

Go go: just take .... and go :D free take away service :D

Karokee: carry-OK only in the restaurant but no free home-delivery .

Edited by zaza

up to 3 days is pay as you go, after that you can opt for a monthly contract. Bit like mobiles really, just better options :o

change is allowed only during the first 5 minutes after setting the deal but NO Refund .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was out 10 times to a local Karakoee bar in Bang Sue, beautiful looking girls. When I asked the head lady(madam) and she does speak English if it was a go-go bar and she said it was a karrakoee bar. So I sat with here a few times to talk because she can speak english and a very nice lady. (at no cost) Then she introduced me to one of the girls that can speak a little English and I got here to sit with us also for a small fee and a very nice girl...

Then last night the madam said if I would like to take the girl out for the night it would be ok for a fee of x number of dollars for the bar bill.

My question is when she says take her out what is she meaning, can you shed some light on this for me because at the beggining the madam said it was a Kareokee bar not a Go-GO

You've obviously led a very sheltered life up there in Bang Sue, so here's the difference.

Go-go bar; Has a stage full of girlies (usually) in various states of undress (depending on how much the owners bung the local fuzz) dancing (tenuous description) to pre-recorded music.

Kakarekoe (or however you want to spell it) bar; Has some drunken harpie clutching a microphone and wailing like a banshee to a backing track while reading from a television, in an attempt to shatter the most glasses/eardrums in the shortest amount of time.

The take-out bit is very much as Parker123 has it, except I think there's a buffalo in it somewhere.