Johnson had been with prostitues everywhere in the world, but in LOS he met his undoing. He fuc_ked a very sick Thai whore and picked up so many venereal diseases that the doctors had difficulty separating and identifying them all.

He went into a prominent gynecologist in the American quarter who examined him and shook his head.

"Bad news, Johnson. You must have immediate surgery and we've got to cut your penis off."

Johnson went into traumatic shock at the prognosis. Gathering himself together, he went across the street to another American doctor. There he was told the same thing.

He went out into the street in a daze. Stumbling along, he found himself in the Chinese quarter, where he saw a sign identifying the office of a Chinese surgeon.

Deciding to have one more medical opinion, Johnson went in. He told the Chinese doctor that he'd been to two American doctors and both of them want to perform immediate surgery to cut off his cock.

The Chinese surgeon examined Johnson's penis. He consulted large medical books. Then he examined it again.

" Is there any hope, doc?" Johnson asked, plaintively.

"Sure is hope!" the doctor said, "I make complete examination. I know just what's wrong. You played with the Thai girl, but she very sick. You make mistake and go to American doctors. Trouble with American doctors, they always think money, money, money."

Johnson brightened up. "You mean I don't need surgery ? My penis doesn't have to be cut off ?"

"Forget what they say. Go home," the Chinese doctor repeated.

"No surgery. Go home. Wait two , maybe three weeks. Pecker fall off all by itself."