Adsl Availability In The Outskirts Of Bkk?

sysmaster

This question goes to those who live north of BKK, more specifically Rangsit-Nakorn Nayok Road up to Tanya buri (Klong 6).

Since we are planning to move out there, it is important to know who is providing ADSL internet access and with what speeds, and of course the quality.

(it helps little when you get a 4Mb connection and rarely get more than 256 K bits out of it.)

Thanks in advance for all replies, it is highly appreciated

(if nothing reasonable is available there, we won't move there)

(I'm not asking the ISP's, since they are always selling the stars but deliver a lot less)

Sysmaster

well, i'm not in the region you requested, but I am 40km west of bkk, in between bkk and nakhon pathom. I have already 2 years adsl from TOT. I upgraded a couple months ago from 256 to 1mpbs downstream. 590/month. I mostly get just over 100kB/s, but it varies with time in the day. mornings is often best.

We're in Bangkadi, same general area.

KSC works well for us although most definately NOT cheap. 512/256 costs 1900 per month but we get that speed even on international connections most of the time. No P2P shaping, most ports accessible.

We actually went with KSC as they were the first to offer ADSL in our area. Since it works well and considering the other problems reported on Thaivisa we decided to stick with them.