Bars With Rock Music/bands

saorsa

Last time in Pattaya we went to the Bamboo Bar, the music was ok, rocky kind of music.

At the junction of Beach Road and Walking street turn up (to the left from Beach Road and it is on the right hand side of the road)

Only thing is it is Hah baht for a p$ss.

The night we were there they had a decent floor show as well.

:o

Easy Rider in Second Road, opposite Tiffany's

Where exactly is that mate?

Yes, thats a good un. Far end of Patters. Straight down 2nd road to the r'about at end, hang a right and its on yer left, opp Tiffs (if my memory serves me right, been a while!)

Are there any decent bars/clubs for rock/metal music and bands in Pattaya?

Rock Machine band in the Blues Factory play rock mainly by customer request including Kiss, ACDC, Led Zepplin along with Hendrix, Queen etc etc, even a bit of rock n roll.

IMO (obviously) the best rock musicians in Patters.

:o

Rock Machine band in the Blues Factory play rock mainly by customer request including Kiss, ACDC, Led Zepplin along with Hendrix, Queen etc etc, even a bit of rock n roll.

:D

Not just a little bit biased Dave? :o

Yes, thats a good un. Far end of Patters. Straight down 2nd road to the r'about at end, hang a right and its on yer left, opp Tiffs (if my memory serves me right, been a while!)

Thanks for that, i never get up that end since i stopped riding motobikes in Pattaya. Furthest Nua i have been is Soi 2 for a good 5 years at least, must check it out in September.

:D

Not just a little bit biased Dave? :o

Just a bit. :D (its true though :D )

Got to agree about the Blues Factory....great music and a superb atmosphere :D

Guess that's my Friday night sorted out then...I fly out from Sweden on Wednesday, sold my Harley, arranged to drop my chop project at a mate's to sell for me and I'll be arriving with all my posessions in about 3 sports bags and a fishing rod carrybag since I gave everything else I own apart from my house to mates here in sweden. If anyone else is there on Friday, I'm covered in black/grey celtic tattoos and have long hair cropped close at the sides with tattoos on the sides of my head. Dont worry, I dont bite :o , so feel free to say hello if you are out since I will likely be there on my jack!

please allow me to correct that a bit...Indeed, you follow 2nd road North. It is passed Big C on the RIGHT hand side, next to drinking street (a beer bar complex). Bang opposite is the Tiffany Show.

Several decent band in (beer) bars as well.

Try the three "Wonderful" bars :D on Soi 13, 13/1 and in Smile Ave opposite Lek Hotel.

Bogeda :D on Soi 13/2 has a good band and the singer sounds Filipino.

On Beach Road, try Poppy Bar :D between Soi 7 & 8. Good Filippino band there too.

The best singers in pattaya are all Filippinos :D . The worst are usually in Thai Karaokes :D

Last time I went to Lam Morrison, the place was almost empty and the beer expensive, but music good. Pushy staff :o trying to make you buy more when you still had half a bottle. Obviously not drinking fast enough for them :D . This place is not worth the hassle, as many others to visit.