Need Girlfriend

HotGuyBkk

Leave your watch at home and go on the BTS asking the time. Meet a nice middle class BKK girl with a JOB

Or tell a girl she has something in her hair and watch whilst she runs her fingers thru it trying to get 'it' out then you do it for her. And strike up a chat!

I just smile. When I make eye contact with a girl, broaden my smile, then when I get a return smile make a compliment like "Mii Yim Suay Khap".

The watch method is also good if you can ask for the time in Thai. ("Khii Moong Laew Khap")

It's a great icebreaker if they know that you can speak some Thai.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best way to doo it is to ask them in Thai but the way you ask is important. Shaking and stuttering is not the way to go. Casually asking them like you know them is the best way. Treat them like a mate then get chatting about something inane like soi dogs.

Give me the ladys at NaNa any day over a fat western loud mouthed woman......

LC is a prime example...she always uses the " ur not getting any sex" , if someone has a go at Farang women........

Sorry to let you down, mate. I'm a Thai. And my grammar/spelling is not that bad. :o

Give me the ladys at NaNa any day over a fat western loud mouthed woman......

LC is a prime example...she always uses the " ur not getting any sex" , if someone has a go at Farang women........

Sorry to let you down, mate. I'm a Thai. And my grammar/spelling is not that bad. :D

Hey LC Your single correct?? why don't you help hotbkkguy Maybe have single GF's?? :o

Leave your watch at home and go on the BTS asking the time. Meet a nice middle class BKK girl with a JOB

Or tell a girl she has something in her hair and watch whilst she runs her fingers thru it trying to get 'it' out then you do it for her. And strike up a chat!

Are you serious? :o

Or put something in her hair and help her get it out!!! :D

To DJ Pat:

Well even though I am married when I went with my wife different places I would see Thai girls give a different kind of look to my wife, It's the fact she found a foreign man but a Thai-Farang is somewhat different than a regular Farang.

Some of her GF's Say I'm Charming Lor Mak Mak Also I apreciate the compliments but If I were single I would not use it to my advantage I am a One Woman man. Hard to believe to some Thai People, Even My wife's Sister could not believe it She asked me once "You not Butterfly My Sister?? I said No She said you Good man then. :o

Your a killer with the ladies :o

Dont think that you will succeed using these tricks :D You might end up being a gig for her :D:D Now a days bkk girls love to date many guys at the same time. :D

To DJ Pat:

Well  even though I am married when I went with my wife different places  I would see Thai girls give a different kind of look to my wife,  It's the fact she found a foreign man but a Thai-Farang is somewhat different than a regular Farang.

Some of her GF's  Say I'm Charming  Lor Mak Mak  Also    I apreciate the compliments  but If I were single I would not use it to my advantage  I am a One Woman man.  Hard to believe to some Thai People,  Evem My wife's Sister could not believe it    She asked me once  "You not Butterfly My Sister??  I said No  She said you Good man then.  :D

Some of her GF's Say I'm Charming Lor Mak Mak

they are only being polite because you're their friends husband :D:o

To DJ Pat:

Well  even though I am married when I went with my wife different places  I would see Thai girls give a different kind of look to my wife,  It's the fact she found a foreign man but a Thai-Farang is somewhat different than a regular Farang.

Some of her GF's  Say I'm Charming   Lor Mak Mak  Also    I apreciate the compliments  but If I were single I would not use it to my advantage   I am a One Woman man.   Hard to believe to some Thai People,   Evem My wife's Sister could not believe it    She asked me once  "You not Butterfly My Sister??  I said No  She said you Good man then.   :D

Some of her GF's Say I'm Charming Lor Mak Mak
they are only being polite because you're their friends husband :D:D

Ohhhh That's the real reason Dave I should have known Thanks Dave :o

Forget BGs. If you cant pull in Thailand then you must have something seriously wrong with you. Like a limp, bad dress sense, hair lip, one eye, a twitch, nits, rotten teeth etc. But then again i still reckon you could pull SOMETHING!

I reckon you should change your log in name. Just a thought.

ccbest.jpg

Take your pick of your song of choice that you think applies to me:

That's The Way I Always Heard It Should Be

The Right Thing To Do

Mockingbird

Legend In Your Own Time

Haven't Got Time For The Pain

You're So Vain

We Have No Secrets

Night Owl

Anticipation

Attitude Dancing

Was that the one called '###### of the World Unite' ?

Don't see that title there do you doctor? Give yourself an eye test.

I've 'pulled' not once or even a few but MANY times on the BTS :D

But on every occasion, it was the Thai girl pulling me, not the other way round :D

Maybe it's my 'little-lost-boy' looks :o

Or my cute and naughty smile :D

Or perhaps their boyfriend has 'dared' them to pull the sad farang <deleted> with the stupid grin :D

Anyway, I confirm above comments - If you can't pull in LoS then there must be a BIG problem with you

but normal women....They are all so eager to speak english or flirt in Thai....and there are so many pretty women around.

Hmmm.............they must only do it to farang men then........what I see is that some of them can write very good English but hardly speak it and if they speak English well, they suck at writing!!! :D

I have spoken English to some of the women on the BTS going to work........they all looked at me as if I had "horns on me head" and say "pood angkrit mai dai" :o