7-11 In Thai

I did a report about 7-Eleven for my management class last semester at Payap University in Chiang Mai. Since this is a 7-Eleven thread, I thought you might find it interesting. It was a group project and my group discussed some unique characteristics of 7-Eleven here in Thailand.

caution......only read if your really really really........almost suicidal.....bored.

7_Eleven_Final.pdf

I have given lots of money to my local 7-11. I like the seaweed, tea, chocolate soy milk and other drinks you can't get in the U.S. I like the Oishi genmai flavor and don't know if it's available in the U.S. but have certainly never seen it.

I have given lots of money to my local 7-11. I like the seaweed, tea, chocolate soy milk and other drinks you can't get in the U.S. I like the Oishi genmai flavor and don't know if it's available in the U.S. but have certainly never seen it.

Are Oishi product iexported to the US?

if so where can I buy them in Cali?

I love the service.

I am so disappointed upon returning to the U.S to find the single employee of the local convenience store completely uninterested, face buried in a magazine, incompetent and rude.

Whereas in the Thai 7-11 you are welcomed by an attentive staff.....literally welcomed, all work stops for the communal sawatdee or welcome being voiced. There is someone constantly stocking/cleaning and always a smile.

I like:

1) Having folks cut in front of me in the line awaiting checkout

2) Getting a receipt for buying just one item even if it is only a pack of gum

3) Getting everything in a plastic bag only if it is one item (again a pack of gum)

4) Getting a straw with every drink.....

:o

I like the beeper that sounds everytime someone walks in or out.

Sometimes i stand just where the beeper picks up the signal and move side to side and play a tune!

The girls behind the counter usually find this hilarious :o

I did a report about 7-Eleven for my management class last semester at Payap University in Chiang Mai. Since this is a 7-Eleven thread, I thought you might find it interesting
It was an interesting read - I was hoping for some deeper insights but pass on my thanks to your course members.

• 2 weeks later...

Now there's one across the street with an ATM, I really no longer need to leave the house. Send the maid over to buy food and drink, pull cash, pay bills. They have water and <deleted> too. I actually may never ever see Pattaya or Jomtien ever again.

Goodbye!

• 2 weeks later...

I like the 'no holds barred' fight between 7-11 and Tesco Express.

Within a 1 square km radius close to my residence these two are battling it out 'tooth and nail'.

There are (as of today) 4 x 7-11 and 3 x TE...could all change by the morning!

I must admit, there is something quite endearing about the beeper sound. Also, as someone alluded, the a/c is always a boon when it's really hot outside. One april that I on Samui it was just so hot I used to browse for ages just to cool down!