Trying To Find A Song I Heard In Bangkok

popmybubble

Hi

When I was in Bangkok 3 weeks ago there was a song that kept playing everywhere, it was a girl and boy singing in english. Think it was a love song but can't remember any lyrics, was very sweet and quite slow. It's doing my head in, I've been through thai music charts and just can't find it. I thought it was thai people singing in english, but I suppose it could even have been english people. The boy's voice was quite high though. Anybody have any idea what this song could be?

Hi

When I was in Bangkok 3 weeks ago there was a song that kept playing everywhere, it was a girl and boy singing in english. Think it was a love song but can't remember any lyrics, was very sweet and quite slow. It's doing my head in, I've been through thai music charts and just can't find it. I thought it was thai people singing in english, but I suppose it could even have been english people. The boy's voice was quite high though. Anybody have any idea what this song could be?

hmmm English RnB???

The only one I can think about that's on the Charts is -(No Air)- Chris Brown & Jordin Sparks,

Hope this is it...If not im sorry :o

Edited by RakJungTorlae

Hi

A remix of " one night in Bangkok" maybe?

roy gsd

Sounds like it might be the one Rak Jung T

Yeah, I listened to that one. It's not it...

I mean it might not even be a chart song, I just assumed it would be with it being played a lot. hmmmm

CRAP...

Is it that new make of *( all I want to do is fine a way back in to love ) thai dig this song as well... :o

Is it RnB or Ballard? Soft rock??

Edited by RakJungTorlae

Not 100% sure it was thai people, the bloke just sounded a bit too high voiced. Definately not a remix! it was slow with soft piano music. I remember the words being really sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce_DxJFdgM4 way back in to love...

haha yes that's it!! oh my god, can't believe I thought it was thai people, how embarassing!! How come they play it so much??

• 3 weeks later...
Not 100% sure it was thai people, the bloke just sounded a bit too high voiced. Definately not a remix! it was slow with soft piano music. I remember the words being really sweet.

hehe.This is one of my favourite song too. Way back into love.. I watched this English moive and very nice love story. The girl write the songs words. then they sing it together. I know a lot of people will like this song.. :D

and you are doing a good job by reading people's heart to found the song for him. Well done ! :o

J

hehe.This is one of my favourite song too. Way back into love.. I watched this English moive and very nice love story. The girl write the songs words. then they sing it together. I know a lot of people will like this song.. :D

and you are doing a good job by reading people's heart to found the song for him. Well done ! :D

J

:o I thought him was a her --..--