Taking A Dog From Thailand To Uk

Can anybody refer me to a post or website with the correct information on what I should do exactly? Many thanks.

Tammi, from memory the dog would need to have all its vac certificates, letter from a vet in Thailand stating free from rabies etc and have to spend 6 months in quarantrine in the UK (you have to foot the bill)

Dont have a website for you but remember a friend of mine having to go thorugh all this to move a dog to the UK...

Hope this helps

Can anybody refer me to a post or website with the correct information on what I should do exactly? Many thanks.

Tammi, from memory the dog would need to have all its vac certificates, letter from a vet in Thailand stating free from rabies etc and have to spend 6 months in quarantrine in the UK (you have to foot the bill)

Dont have a website for you but remember a friend of mine having to go thorugh all this to move a dog to the UK...

Hope this helps

And you will need the animal cage I am selling...see below!!...It can be adapted easily to make it one cage for a bigger dog or made smaller for a tiny dog...

Edited by johnfb