Farang Printing Company

sunlife2000

Not as far as I know.

The best thing to do (and you have to do that anyway no matter who prints for you: have a native speaker (and preferably somebody who knows his/hers spelling etc.) check the proof, and when everything is ok give the printer the ok.

looking to have some business cards printed, stationary etc. not being english myself iam a bit worried about spelling mistakes etc. can anyone tell me are there any english printers in phuket.

Try this English guy (Sean) in Patong 087-0690576. Does good work. Located on 20/7 Nanai Road, near Crown Hotel.

Speaking of printing companies for business cards. I have designed my own card and want it printed up.

Can someone guide me to a decent bus. card printer (with good price) in the Chalong/Phuket town area (or in between)

I don't really want to go all the way to Patong for business. Thanks.

For very good value for money and reasonable English spoken the biz card part of Bus Computer in basement of Big C. Double sided printed cards including maps etc and they will work with you until you are fully satisfied with the proof card.

Just got mine back from LINMARK advertising Phuket town using advice from this forum. Did my own artwork and they offset printed it. Excellent quality rughly THB2,000 for 500 2 colour. Expensive yes but I wanted the quality (both print and card) and got it in 4 days.

You can check them out on the net.

Cheers

For very good value for money and reasonable English spoken the biz card part of Bus Computer in basement of Big C. Double sided printed cards including maps etc and they will work with you until you are fully satisfied with the proof card.

I second this vote as I found them very good.

I think the OP's question is not being properly answered.

A printer will not PROOF READ nor EDIT the text you provide.

You need a copywriter to help you with that.

try [email protected]

She is quite experienced and has reasonable rates.

I would recomend using a western designer to check and prepare your artwork for print. That way you can ensure that you get what you want.

I can help if need be.