Good Grade B Off-plan Condo In Bangkok

Hi,

My wife and I are looking to buy a reasonably priced condo in a central location in Bangkok, most likely off-plan. We can sacrifice facilities, although a swimming pool is nice to have. We are also looking at rather small size, e.g. 60-75sqm.

As we're not living in Bangkok and do not plan to move there in the foreseeable future, this is purely a "nice to have", and I therefore don't want to put too much money into it. Most likely my wife's sister can live there. As we're not planning to live there, I don't mind waiting for the construction to complete - that could help the cashflow as well.

What are the developments under construction in Bangkok that falls into this category now? (e.g. central location, less than THB5mn, less than 100k/sqm)

We have looked at "My Resort", which is selling for about 70k/square meter, is in a central location. The apartments are quite small - e.g. 65sqm with 2 bedrooms, bringing the total price to a manageable level. This looks like a good option to us. Does anyone have any reservations against this?

We've looked at housing developments on the outskirt of Bangkok but rather have a central apartment and sacrifice size.

cheers

nm